@Riot psychologists: I want to play a game but I can't.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaintCrazy

01-29-2014

I have the same problem. I suck at top and mid now, because I'm not picky about what role I get most of the time and I just say "fill"

Riot says that about the same amount of people main each role. I call BS on that one, at least in Bronze/Silver. If that were true, I would have a 1/5 chance of getting any role because the others would be taken with equal frequency. Except I literally cannot remember the last time I ended up top or mid by filling. I like support/adc/jungle, but I miss the variety and the champs I never get to play because I don't have the "me first" mentality to instalock champs.

Let's not even get into the toxicity that happens in-game just because someone didn't get their preferred role.

Tortferngatr

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demacian Dunk View Post
It's been like a year since you announced/came up with the idea of teambuilder

are you actually doing something productive or just counting money and bsing people on forums?
They are being productive. Team Builder had issues a week or two ago; they seem to be being fixed.

Source: I have permanent PBE access from contributing various bug reports/suggestions before the PBE signup rework.

Tortferngatr

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillin View Post
im not in pbe but ive heard its a que as champion kind of thing, why cant we push role que for ranked, pros arent pros for being jack of all trades, queing as a champ just throws out the entire draft mode strategy
The system would obviously be modified to accommodate draft if/when normals TB queue is satisfactory.

Fock Raet Gumis

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERIOR SK1LL View Post
Just go by pick order, or just duo mid anyway.

Seriously... its normals. Acting super macho and trying to reserve roles is freaking hilarious.

Most of the team the other 3 guys dont care. And so what if the guy called mid first gets angry? Think of it like goku's gravity training. IF you can win with an angry feeder on your team, you are going places in ranked
You sound like a very sadist person who has 0 friends and lives alone in a basement.

Wertilq

01-29-2014

Custom games are your friend.

Set up 1v1 games in custom games, and practice champs there.

Play only by yourself to practice last hitting.

Good way to practice. I've improved TONS using that.

PHoToS999

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaMan View Post
I think you should hold out as long as possible on something that should've been implemented 3 years ago!

And i would use my PBE invite to go on there!
Attachment 886925
I don't think he means go on the pbe and look at it, I think he means look at what you can see online.

It's really a spectacular system, having tested it myself. It genuinely allows you to play what you want. And if you're not getting picked, you can make your own team based around you. When it comes out, normals are going to be 1000% better than they are now.

OxBlood69

01-30-2014

Grow a pair of balls and start playing. What is so difficult about it?

Saccharina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2014

pick victor, mute everyone, go mid like a baws

Trading Aces

01-30-2014

The team builder system is amazing... it's a shame hardly anyone is on pbe when I am... so I've never successfully entered a game using the teambuilder.

UnskilIed Player

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
We've been doing a lot more PBE tests of Team Builder, and are trying to see if we could run some Live Betas with the current feature set. What do players think?

The system should be great for your particular situation Raptamei, have you checked it out lately on the PBE?
Except you guys made the pbe closed/exclusive, so I can't go on the pbe and likely neither can many other people...