Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chogath How Stupid Is This?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shatterlight

01-02-2011

Thanks Pureva. I'll try moving W up on the priority list over E for a game, and see how that works out.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eppa

01-02-2011

Quote:
Khimaera:
I've been doing Q -> E -> Q -> W -> Q -> R, and from there priority is RQEW.

Is that necessarily bad? I keep W at rank one because the mana cost increases as you raise it, while Ruptures remains constant. I do get W early for the silence still, but thats all I use it for.

And I've been wanting to try AP Cho for a long, long time, just never feel safe enough with the team I'm on to actually try it XD

As a rule of thumb, Q is only good if you can almost always hit, this is generally up to your opponent. I personally go, Q->W->W->E->W->R after that R>W>E>Q. It's often very hard to hit with it in a lane an W and to a lesser extent E is great for harassing/zoning.