Black screen on loading screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Choboloco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-01-2011

For some reason after the champion selection and the loading screen comes up all I get is a black screen. It stays like that forever and I have to force close it out of the task manager. Any ideas on what's causing this? Or am I going to have to do a full reinstall?

Fruity Fruits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-01-2011

This is what happened to me...i didn't fix it :l

so i just deleted it..now im waiting for for LoL to fix the bugs before i return

Still waiting...like 2 months... -3-

háani

01-01-2011

Maybe this will help? http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...roubleshooting

Choboloco

Recruiter

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra ra x3 View Post
None of those worked . Thanks tho

SynxSpir

Wrenchman

03-30-2011

I'm going to bump this because after I reformated my pc today, I have this issue, i load for a PVP game and its just a black screen and doesn't do anything else else, just the launcher becomes black after the timer counts down and is suppose to go to the loading screen, I have tried Using my back up folder, and so on, from my other drive, main drive, reinstalling etc, and This is on a "Fresh Format" Os with hardly anything on it other then updates and League of legends.

~SynxSpir

Øtter Ðragon

03-30-2011

tehre seems to be alot of problems going on with the client right now, Im having a similar proble myself, sometimes -not always- but its becoming like 50% of the time

my game will load to 100% then lock up
Im forced to ctrl alt del to close it, and when i try to rejoin, it does the same thing, nut locks up randomly between 50-100% Ive made over 10 attempts everytime this has happened with no success. The game isnt even playable for my right now because of this. It was fine before last nights hotfix