Get Jinxed~! (Ask Jinx, 2.0)

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demonbane775

01-29-2014

Oni offered his own cackle, throwing out both hands. The rockets exploded into confetti midair, showering the entire room in sparkling gold, silver, and red.

AskMadChemist

01-29-2014

The Mad Chemist arrived at Jinx's door.....only to find that there was no door, not even splinters or anything. She must have blown it to bits at some time prior to his arrival, though he didn't really seem to mind. Or care. He peered into the open doorway, squinting his featureless glowing yellow eyes in a vain attempt to increase their efficiency.

"Well...I've seen worse....And I've certainly had less welcoming experiences."

He muttered quietly to himself as he brought his left hand up to knock on the threshold, three solid raps loud enough for the blue haired dynamo inside to be able to hear.

"Hello? Anyone home?"

Lunatic Criminal

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask kog maw View Post
He sits down saying. "Why do you talk to your weapons? They aren't really alive."
"They are very much aliiiive! We have conversations and everything! That right, Fishbones?" The rocket launcher moved its lower jaw part; moved by Jinx's own hand. "Well, I think we should just live our lives peacefully!"
"Stupid .. Dumb... Rocket Launcher..." Jinx grumbled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadChemist
The Mad Chemist arrived at Jinx's door.....only to find that there was no door, not even splinters or anything. She must have blown it to bits at some time prior to his arrival, though he didn't really seem to mind. Or care. He peered into the open doorway, squinting his featureless glowing yellow eyes in a vain attempt to increase their efficiency.

"Well...I've seen worse....And I've certainly had less welcoming experiences."

He muttered quietly to himself as he brought his left hand up to knock on the threshold, three solid raps loud enough for the blue haired dynamo inside to be able to hear.

"Hello? Anyone home?"
"Coooome iiinnsiiiide!~" She yelled inside, despite sitting up on her bed with her braids flying everywhere as she sat up. "Oh! It's Mr. Chase Me! Heya there, Mr. Chase me~! Whatcha doin here?" Jinx chuckled as she positioned Fishbones on her shoulder. She fired a small rocket straight toward the door while still laughing.

Lunatic Criminal

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonbane775 View Post
Oni offered his own cackle, throwing out both hands. The rockets exploded into confetti midair, showering the entire room in sparkling gold, silver, and red.
((I forgot about this. Oops.))

"That's not fair~!! You're supposed to explode! Not do that... Magic stuff!" Jinx grumbled and didn't bother. "Whaddya want? If ya can't blow up I'm borreeed..." Jinx threw herself on the bed and rolled around on it, Pow-Pow on the side of the bed and Fishbones was sat upward near the head of the bed.

Demonbane775

01-29-2014

Oni chuckled and held out one hand, pulling the confetti into a ball above his palm.
"You haven't seen the best of it yet."
Scraps of metal tumbled in the busted door, forming a familiar shape around the ball of confetti.
A grenade plopped into the palm of Oni's hand.
"Confetti grenade." he chortled, tossing it up and down. "For special occasions."

AskMadChemist

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic Criminal View Post
"Coooome iiinnsiiiide!~" She yelled inside, despite sitting up on her bed with her braids flying everywhere as she sat up. "Oh! It's Mr. Chase Me! Heya there, Mr. Chase me~! Whatcha doin here?" Jinx chuckled as she positioned Fishbones on her shoulder. She fired a small rocket straight toward the door while still laughing.
The welcome seemed almost rehearsed as he noticed her doing something with her rocket-launcher, which based on his experiences from the Fields of Justice Singed immediately recognized as danger. He heard the signature PLOP of the rocket being discharged and watched as it came towards him. Everything seemed to slow down from his point of view, as it slowly closed the distance, and with surprising speed and reflexes he brought his shield up in the projectile's path. It exploded on impact with a thick smoke being produced, but when it cleared a minute later neither the shield nor Singed were harmed whatsoever.

"Yes, definitely not the most generous welcome I've received, but then I didn't expect anything else from a maniacal child from Zaun..."

Bringing his shield back down to his side, eyelids had been lowered and his expression seemed more annoyed than before. Not angry, he would never go that far unless something he personally despised were involved.

Pantheon Ask

01-29-2014

Quote:
"BORETOVER WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH!" Jinx continued to laugh. "It is so BAD, so BOOOORING, BORETOVER IS BEYOND HELP!~"
"....I see. Thank you for your time. Here."

He fishes a loaf of bread from a sack on his back and tosses it to Jinx, as customary to those he visits.

"You could use the calories."

He turns to leave, then pauses. "Again, stay off my mountain. I am bound by the league, but my kin would have no issue ripping you scrawny limb from limb if you caused a disruption."

With that, he leaves.

AskCorpMundo

01-29-2014

Quote:
Jinx was swinging her hair in a loop before the hideous banging started. "Coooome iiiin~!" Jinx yelled, almost half sarcastically.
Mundo casually strolled through the door, and faced the Lunatic.

"Hello. As Loony Lady may know, Mundo now big company owner. Because Mundo big company owner, Mundo can do business with lots of people. So Mundo want to do business with Loony Lady."

Ask Fortune

01-30-2014

Quote:
Jinx was on her bed, and groaned. "Yeah yeah!~ I see ya! And I wanna shoot ya, weird Fortune! You have an entrance, get in yourself! BEFORE I SHOOT IT DOWN FOR YOU!" Jinx burst into laughter as Miss Fortune could just kick the door down herself.
Sarah shook her head in amusement, and pushed the door open. She walked right up to Jinx's bed, and crossed her arms, staring down at Jinx with a smirk on her face.

"Hello, Blue." She said. "Was that any way to greet a veteran? A captain? You should be showing me way more respect, girl~."

AskBoomBoomBlitz

01-30-2014

"JINX, AN ACQUAINTANCE OF MINE WISHES TO KNOW HOW YOU STYLE YOUR HAIR AND WHO ARE YOUR IDOLS?"

-Blitzcrank

1234567 ... 13