Get Jinxed~! (Ask Jinx, 2.0)

12345612 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pantheon Ask

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic Criminal View Post
Jinx burst into laughter, falling into her chair and grasping her sides. She wiped away a tear as she finished. Jinx proceeded to whip one of her braids with her hand like a cowboy loop.

"You're funny, Shield guy! Boretover is so BLAND and it needs to be more FUN. IT NEEDS MY TOUCH! Demacia was too brightly coloured, Noxus was just too... Ew. THEN!" She paused, resting her hands behind her head as she slumped backwards. "Boretover came. It said it needed my help to be fun! And I answered."
"I see. When will you consider Piltover "fun" enough to stop your..work?"

AskCorpMundo

01-28-2014

Mundo ran up to Jinx's door and immediately began knocking in the Mundo way. For thsoe who do now know, the 'Mundo way' of knocking consists of Mundo alternatively slamming his suitcase and his face into the door.

AskFiorasama

01-29-2014

Fiora would come to Jinx's door, and knock politely on it, eyes cold and harsh as always, an unamused look on her face, she would wait for Jinx.

Ask kog maw

01-29-2014

Kog'maw waddles up to Jinx's entrance saying. "Can kog'maw come in?"

Kog'maw knocks on jinx' door. Waiting to come in.

((I'm unsure if you have a door or not.))

Ask Fortune

01-29-2014

Well, time to break in the newbie.

Sarah walked up to Jinx's door, smirking in amusement at the hole in it. She knocked, then peeked in the hole.

"Open up, newbie!" Sarah called. "Your Fortune has arrived~!"

Lunatic Criminal

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonbane775 View Post
Oni blinked.
"I am very much alive, thank you." he said with mock indignation, hands reaching from his ears to spin his body the right way around before vanishing in a puff of smoke. "I am Oni, the Lord of Chaos." He paused. "You know what... I give you full permission to shoot at me."
((Lots of replies. I'll do it in two separate posts.))

Jinx 'ooh'd' at Oni. "Sweet! So you're a guy... That likes to... Jinx people? Sounds great. Sounds GREAT." Jinx threw her head back and laughed. "A guy that likes me to shoot him? But I'll run outta bullets....

WHO CARES." Jinx took Fishbones out from it's place and fired two rockets at Oni. "That enough for ya, crazy weird dude?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lulu
A wooden figurine of Jinx in her usual attire blasted through the wall into Jinx's room, causing some unneeded (but totally awesome) destruction. She walked slyly up to Jinx and aimed her rocket launcher at her. Something massive and purple flew at Jinx, before stopping suddenly due to air drag. It was a letter, no doubt from someone fond of purple.
The doll crashed through the door, now charging down the door and Jinx clapped her hands and laughed. "Great show, AMAZING show~!" Jinx read the letter and began 'writing' her response to Lulu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx wuz here!
Deeaar Luuluuu.

I think that you have ENUFF fun in U to try the esteemedz ROCKET SURFING. But I THINKKKK that U will get HURT and I would want to KILL THE PERSON You're always with in the Fields of Justice thingys. OR ELSE IT'D GET TOO EASY.
I eat eggs and stuff, sunnyside.... Something. MY FAV0RITE GAME IS ...
... ALL THE GAMES. That involvez shooting thingz... and stuff.
-Jinx!~

Lunatic Criminal

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantheon Ask View Post
"I see. When will you consider Piltover "fun" enough to stop your..work?"
"BORETOVER WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH!" Jinx continued to laugh. "It is so BAD, so BOOOORING, BORETOVER IS BEYOND HELP!~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCorpMundo
Mundo ran up to Jinx's door and immediately began knocking in the Mundo way. For thsoe who do now know, the 'Mundo way' of knocking consists of Mundo alternatively slamming his suitcase and his face into the door.
Jinx was swinging her hair in a loop before the hideous banging started. "Coooome iiiin~!" Jinx yelled, almost half sarcastically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskFiorasama
Fiora would come to Jinx's door, and knock politely on it, eyes cold and harsh as always, an unamused look on her face, she would wait for Jinx.
Jinx swung open the door, giving Fiora a crazed look. "Yeah, whaddya want?" Jinx was stretching her neck, and almost immediately after flopped on her half pink spray painted bed. Her blue braids spread out and she looked at Fiora. "I'm so bored. You have 30 seconds to talk before I shoot ya."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask kog maw
Kog'maw waddles up to Jinx's entrance saying. "Can kog'maw come in?"

Kog'maw knocks on jinx' door. Waiting to come in.
"Coooome iiiiiin~!" She yelled, almost the same tone and pitch as she has said previously. "Especially the little voidling spit thing that likes to burn me!"

Quote:
Well, time to break in the newbie.

Sarah walked up to Jinx's door, smirking in amusement at the hole in it. She knocked, then peeked in the hole.

"Open up, newbie!" Sarah called. "Your Fortune has arrived~!"
Jinx was on her bed, and groaned. "Yeah yeah!~ I see ya! And I wanna shoot ya, weird Fortune! You have an entrance, get in yourself! BEFORE I SHOOT IT DOWN FOR YOU!" Jinx burst into laughter as Miss Fortune could just kick the door down herself.

((JINX NO LONGER HAS A DOOR.))

Ask kog maw

01-29-2014

Kog'maw waddles inside saying. "Hello Jinx. Having fun today?"

Lunatic Criminal

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask kog maw View Post
Kog'maw waddles inside saying. "Hello Jinx. Having fun today?"
"Hiya little worm thing! I've had SOOOO MUCH fun today!" Jinx swung her head back and laughed lightly, remembering what things she destroyed.

Ask kog maw

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic Criminal View Post
"Hiya little worm thing! I've had SOOOO MUCH fun today!" Jinx swung her head back and laughed lightly, remembering what things she destroyed.
He sits down saying. "Why do you talk to your weapons? They aren't really alive."

12345612 ... 19