Get Jinxed~! (Ask Jinx, 2.0)

1234511 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunatic Criminal

01-28-2014

((Bye Giant Description. JINX DOES NOT HAVE A DOOOOOOOOOR. GET THE RULE. If someone posts regarding OPENING THE DOOR I will not respond.))

As would one approach the quarters of the League of Legends champion, one could feel an aura of... uncertainty. Approaching closer to the door one could hear laughing. Not just 'Ha, ha.' but 'HAHAHAHAHA' reverberating throughout the walls. It was Jinx. Jinx would be laughing maniacally, her large blue braids drooping to the floor.

A knock on the door would make her groan. "WHAT IS IT?! I'm not going to any of your fancy 'Instytooot stuff'! A summoner in purple garb would come in. His raspy voice made her scoff. "You are needed to ask questions again, champion. Your absence has gone for longer then intended." Jinx herself threw herself on the floor and laughed, her high pitched voice echoing throughout the room and she kicked her legs back and forth.

"GOOD ONE! Good one... Purple guy I'm about to shoot... Good one." She picked herself up and Fishbones was on her back. She hopped once and the rocket launcher painted as a shark was now resting on her shoulder. "I think we should welcome him in... Give him some tea and have a nice long chat about our life decisions!" Jinx growled and shoved the rocket launcher back at it's place... On her back. Strapped. The deeper voice Jinx imitated for Fishbones made the summoner look away with a look like 'The hecks up with this woman?'

"Fishbones, you ought to... Hrm.. What is it... Oh right! NOT DO ANY OF THAT, BECAUSE ALL THATS BOO~OORING!" Jinx picked up a hextech spraycan and painted the words 'QUESTZIONS HERRE!' in large, bold words and the smell of aerosol picked up in the air.

"You have 15 seconds to get out before I gun ya! Get it? GUN YA?~!" The summoner nodded once before turning around and leaving. Jinx turned around, biting her lip and a large hole in the middle of the door. A rocket fired out and the summoner ducked. And with that, a small 'Ka-boom' was heard on in the distance.

"NO DUCKING!!" Jinx yelled from inside, and closely followed by her laughter. Jinx is open for questions and visits. But beware; Have caution with this champion. You never know when she'll Jinx ya.

BloatedBile

01-28-2014

dear jinx,

pow pow goes pow pow but what about fishbones? can u explain that name?

-bb

Lunatic Criminal

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear jinx,

pow pow goes pow pow but what about fishbones? can u explain that name?

-bb
BB.

Ya know, I found Fishbones after I raided this weird guys gun shop thing. All of them were all BORING. But I found FISHBONES.

I named him Fishbones cuz well ya know... He made Fish BONES! Every time Fishybones here shot somebody, Fish bones came out!
And blood. That's nice also.

-Jinx <3!

Pantheon Ask

01-28-2014

Pantheon enters Jinx's abode, fully armored, shield raised. He'd heard about this girl.

"Jinx. I strongly advise you to not be a lunatic in my prescience. Of all places you have chosen to sabotage, why Piltover? Couldn't you have just as much..."fun" in Demacia or Ionia, or anywhere else for that matter?"

He pauses, then speaks in a tone that brooks no argument.

"Stay off of my mountain."

Ask Gragas

01-28-2014

What's yer breakfast o' champions?

Lunatic Criminal

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantheon Ask View Post
Pantheon enters Jinx's abode, fully armored, shield raised. He'd heard about this girl.

"Jinx. I strongly advise you to not be a lunatic in my prescience. Of all places you have chosen to sabotage, why Piltover? Couldn't you have just as much..."fun" in Demacia or Ionia, or anywhere else for that matter?"

He pauses, then speaks in a tone that brooks no argument.

"Stay off of my mountain."
Jinx burst into laughter, falling into her chair and grasping her sides. She wiped away a tear as she finished. Jinx proceeded to whip one of her braids with her hand like a cowboy loop.

"You're funny, Shield guy! Boretover is so BLAND and it needs to be more FUN. IT NEEDS MY TOUCH! Demacia was too brightly coloured, Noxus was just too... Ew. THEN!" She paused, resting her hands behind her head as she slumped backwards. "Boretover came. It said it needed my help to be fun! And I answered."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas
What's yer breakfast o' champions?
Breakfast? Ya know, fat guy, I tend not to have that much breakfast or else I'll end up as fat as you! But when I do... Usually eggs. Sunnyside...somethin.

Demonbane775

01-28-2014

(Are Jinx and Oni's interections in the previous thread still valid? Or must I start over?)
A man with long brown hair, bright blue eyes, and a black leather trenchcoat floated in... upside down. On close inspection, his head appeared to be seated backwards on his body.

Lunatic Criminal

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonbane775 View Post
(Are Jinx and Oni's interections in the previous thread still valid? Or must I start over?)
A man with long brown hair, bright blue eyes, and a black leather trenchcoat floated in... upside down. On close inspection, his head appeared to be seated backwards on his body.
((Fresh. It would be a lot to continue from the old Jinx,))

"Oh.... I like you already." Jinx turned her head to get a look of the strange man in front of her. "What are you? Like some robot I can shoot? Because I mean... Im totally fine with that."

Demonbane775

01-28-2014

Oni blinked.
"I am very much alive, thank you." he said with mock indignation, hands reaching from his ears to spin his body the right way around before vanishing in a puff of smoke. "I am Oni, the Lord of Chaos." He paused. "You know what... I give you full permission to shoot at me."

Fae Lulu

01-28-2014

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
3.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A wooden figurine of Jinx in her usual attire blasted through the wall into Jinx's room, causing some unneeded (but totally awesome) destruction. She walked slyly up to Jinx and aimed her rocket launcher at her. Something massive and purple flew at Jinx, before stopping suddenly due to air drag. It was a letter, no doubt from someone fond of purple.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jinx.jpg (366.3 KB, 134 views)

1234511 ... 19