Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Motas

Recruiter

01-01-2010

I've been experimenting with Jungling recently and I have a few questions:

I know Malphite and Rammus can do it just by stacking armor

Warwick (I'm pretty sure he can still do it) I just haven't seen it ever since patches etc.

Fiddle (he's the best, no other comments necessary)

When I say Jungle, I mean starting at level 1

What constitutes a jungler and what have you guys seen jungle that actually worked?

Again, from level 1, not 3, not 5, level 1

Rune setups would be nice to know as well

Bait

Recruiter

01-01-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=42165
nunu jungle build.

to key to good jungling is 2 allies who are good at solo lane. that's basically the key. for a nunu build, you need a second tank with a stun. alistar, malphite, or amumu or your ult won't go off properly.

Motas

Recruiter

01-01-2010

Quote:
Bait:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=42165
nunu jungle build.

to key to good jungling is 2 allies who are good at solo lane. that's basically the key. for a nunu build, you need a second tank with a stun. alistar, malphite, or amumu or your ult won't go off properly.

I actually haven't seen a nunu jungle before, they always fail, this is a pretty good build I'd have to say

Motas

Recruiter

01-01-2010

is Amumu a viable jungler anymore?

and I'd really like someone to explain jungle Warwick to me plz

sdjaks

01-01-2010

Udyr is also an incredibly good jungler, never seen a Rammus do it from level 1...

Warwick can easily solo lizard with a smite/rally and then pretty much take on anything he wants.

Motas

Recruiter

01-01-2010

Quote:
sdjaks:
Udyr is also an incredibly good jungler, never seen a Rammus do it from level 1...

Warwick can easily solo lizard with a smite/rally and then pretty much take on anything he wants.

I've done it with Rammus at level 1

you just stack armor runes, get defensive ball curl first and take the golem first, then you can go anywhere with powerball. I don't think he can take the dragon until level 7 tho

Timiusmaximus

01-01-2010

Fiddle is an amazing jungler. Drain is insanely powerful and aces.

Xocolatl

Recruiter

01-01-2010

Are there any casters that can jungle at level 1? I prefer playing a mage, and it would be awesome if I can jungle as one.

Lumaca

01-01-2010

Fiddle can (never tried it myself).

I've soloed Lizard as Yi, lvl 1.

MrFreddy

01-01-2010

Dr. Mundo (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=41799) can jungle with ease.