Why use Fizz nowadays?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WiseDemons

01-30-2014

Genuine question. Why use Fizz, aside from liking his character more, when other assassins are much more safe and can all in just as well as he can, like LB, Zed and Khazix. The only reason I can think of is that his all-in is probably the best pre-6 but after that, it's about the same level as the other assassins.

Alouette

01-30-2014

still has the pole over those listed

WC3betterthanSC

01-30-2014

troll pole

2hot2trotsky

01-30-2014

all assassins have this problem, they're incredibly linear in their play and have one job in the game, kill someone vulnerable and get out, so it's always going to be a situation where you should only play 2-3 of them because they do the same job as all the other but better, zed, leblanc, kha, they don't do anything fizz doesn't do, they just do it better, when they get nerfed fizz will do it better and you shouldn't play the other assassins except for him.

assassins are very one track designed with little variety, you can't assassinate someone with CC or sustained DPS, you can only do it with burst, so whoever bursts harder and has the escape tools is the only assassin worth playing at a competitive standpoint.

now then, thats for a competitive standpoint, and i imagine you are playing the game for fun, so pick fizz for that, he's tons of fun, he can still do that same job as zed and kha and leblanc, the exact same job actually, but you can pick him for flavor, aside from that theres not a whole lot of reasons to pick him, doesn't mean he's weak, he's still really strong, he's just not the most efficient assassin, which to me, if the problem with assassins, flavor means nothing when the end goal is always the same, it will always come down to who does it more efficiently if you're playing to only win regardless of if you're having fun or not.

also, troll pole op

Badnik96

01-30-2014

I play him because of his troll poll and ulti. I also go full superhero ham mode. I should post some of my adventures as Sharkman :P

Diamond Song

01-30-2014

i honestly wonder why play him over leblanc, khazix or pantheon,talon.

his ult is juked fairly easily.

Indyscout

01-30-2014

Just play him for fun even if others do the job better.
Troll pole 2k14

Alorasence

01-30-2014

Leblanc and Zed...not Khazix. Safer? Please. Fizz is one of the safest assassins in the game. And he is played competetivley.