The House Laurent Manor((Ask Fiora v3))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Gargoyle

01-29-2014

A heavy and rapid knocking noise is heard from the doors, Galio waits out side wishing to speak with Fiora. "Ms. Laurent! I must speak with you!" He calls out.

Ask Fìora

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVeryBest View Post
((since when does casual dress include a deadly weapon?))
"What is wrong with monkeys? I just remember you always talking about wanting a worthy opponent, so I wanted to challenge you to a duel."
Wukong would pout slightly, but with a teasing gleam in his eyes as he asked the question. His face would become a smile after mentioning a fight.
((And since when would Fiora Laurent, the haugty noble of Demacia be caught dead.. in JEANS?! Do jeans even exist on Valoran? Not likely. It's mostly wool, linen, silk, leather, etc. *facebashes into wall* And just if anyone's interest, I am the original Fiora, aka Version 1.0. I jus wanted to log in and mention this when I read this. Ahri, I'm going to be eyeing you hard and close. Don't screw up Fiora as you have for others.))

AskMadChemist

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fìora View Post
((And since when would Fiora Laurent, the haugty noble of Demacia be caught dead.. in JEANS?! Do jeans even exist on Valoran? Not likely. It's mostly wool, linen, silk, leather, etc. *facebashes into wall* And just if anyone's interest, I am the original Fiora, aka Version 1.0. I jus wanted to log in and mention this when I read this. Ahri, I'm going to be eyeing you hard and close. Don't screw up Fiora as you have for others.))
{{ Shots fired. This will be a duel of epic proportions. EVERYONE PLACE YOUR BETS! }}

Ask kog maw

01-29-2014

((Fiora wins.))

AskTheVeryBest

01-29-2014

((ima bet on fi numero uno, because seniority))

AskFiorasama

01-29-2014

((Oh wow, I don't get this, I obviously cannot find peace with anyone. If I had taken Jinx, my guilt for Remilia would flare to much. Sigh. Wont be posting for today, nor tomorrow. Tests, so I want some rest))

AskTheVeryBest

01-29-2014

((Um, mine at least was a joke.))

Unexisted

01-29-2014

(( fiora is one of the wukong's worst counter. I often play wukong top lane( play top lane 90 percent of the time). ))

AskFiorasama

01-30-2014

((Yeah, Lunge to minions to avoid ult if you aren't 6, or ult him to counter his))

Ask The Headsman

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadChemist View Post
{{ Shots fired. This will be a duel of epic proportions. EVERYONE PLACE YOUR BETS! }}
(( A duel of epic proportions?

I see the reasoning, but really, both the accused and the accuser could have done something better here, in both their posts. :P

Oh, and my money is on Fiora. I auto win. ))