The House Laurent Manor((Ask Fiora v3))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask kog maw

01-28-2014

((Fiora no like kog'maw? Kog'maw very sad now...))

AskFiorasama

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVeryBest View Post
((since when does casual dress include a deadly weapon?))
"What is wrong with monkeys? I just remember you always talking about wanting a worthy opponent, so I wanted to challenge you to a duel."
Wukong would pout slightly, but with a teasing gleam in his eyes as he asked the question. His face would become a smile after mentioning a fight.
"You are hardly any opponent. Noting is wrong with monkeys, you are just off. You are no 'monkey'. Almost human. I do not think you even the slightest chance against me."Fiora huffs, and examines her nails idly, her voice sure.
((Since Fiora came into existence))

AskFiorasama

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask kog maw View Post
"Kog'maw wants to see Fiora. Is she home?"
"She is...follow me.."Fiora's butler would lead Kog'maw to her office, and Kog'maw would see the suspicious Gaze Fiora gave him. She looked to her butler and murmured.
"Get him a huge plate of old scraps.."Her butler would nod, and hurry off.

AskTheVeryBest

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskFiorasama View Post
"You are hardly any opponent. Noting is wrong with monkeys, you are just off. You are no 'monkey'. Almost human. I do not think you even the slightest chance against me."Fiora huffs, and examines her nails idly, her voice sure.
((Since Fiora came into existence))
"Well, don't you think you are so high and mighty? How much you want to bet?"
Wukong would be grimacing amusedly at her.

Ask kog maw

01-28-2014

Quote:
"She is...follow me.."Fiora's butler would lead Kog'maw to her office, and Kog'maw would see the suspicious Gaze Fiora gave him. She looked to her butler and murmured.
"Get him a huge plate of old scraps.."Her butler would nod, and hurry off.
He said happily "Food for me?" His eyes seemingly wandered the room as they never stayed in one spot for long. "Kog'maw very happy now! Kog'maw give you gift later."

BloatedBile

01-28-2014

dear fiora,

what is a normal day for u like?

-bb

AskFiorasama

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVeryBest View Post
"Well, don't you think you are so high and mighty? How much you want to bet?"
Wukong would be grimacing bemusedly at her.
"It is not high and mighty without justification."Fiora snorts, glaring and she would step aside for Wukong to enter, she stands a bit more straight, and examines Wukong discreetly.
"Bet? What do you mean 'bet'? I am the best dueler in all of Demacia, even Runeterra, if not for Jax. So far, he and a small pool of others no more than 4 can beat me. I know when I can be beat the only reasons they CAN beat me is due to a style of combat I usually am unaware of, hence, I cannot practice against."
Quote:
He said happily "Food for me?" His eyes seemingly wandered the room as they never stayed in one spot for long. "Kog'maw very happy now! Kog'maw give you gift later."
"No need."Fiora chuckles, and the butler comes back with the food for kogmaw on a nice dish.

AskFiorasama

01-29-2014

Quote:
dear fiora,

what is a normal day for u like?

-bb
Fiora sits in her desk, and grabs a blank sheet, envelope, and quill and writes in formal styled writing.
Quote:
Dear BB,

A normal day is typically training, a nice meal, then some more training, then I clean up, by that time it is noon, so I go off to talk with my friends around Demacia for a while, then return home.

With Valid Care,
Fiora Laurent
Sealing the envelope, Fiora uses a wax stamp with her house symbol on it, and has her butler get a messanger deliver it.

Ask kog maw

01-29-2014

Quote:
"No need."Fiora chuckles, and the butler comes back with the food for kogmaw on a nice dish.
He smiles back at you saying. "Why is Fiora so nice to kog'maw? Most people run when kog'maw tries to talk to them." While eating slowly.

AskTheVeryBest

01-29-2014

Quote:
"It is not high and mighty without justification."Fiora snorts, glaring and she would step aside for Wukong to enter, she stands a bit more straight, and examines Wukong discreetly.
"Bet? What do you mean 'bet'? I am the best dueler in all of Demacia, even Runeterra, if not for Jax. So far, he and a small pool of others no more than 4 can beat me. I know when I can be beat the only reasons they CAN beat me is due to a style of combat I usually am unaware of, hence, I cannot practice against."
"You don't know what betting is? Like, when you gamble at cards, but you do it on anything. In this case the outcome of the fight."
Wukong would just stare at Fiora dumbly.