The House Laurent Manor((Ask Fiora v3))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskFiorasama

01-28-2014

((OOC: Hello, Ahri here. So, after soul searching. I'm going back to my second main, Fiora. When I first got to NA, I mained Ahri and Fiora, so yeah. I also thought Remilia deserved Jinx, she was there in the auditions, it was her smurf. She wanted her first, she should get her. That's me though, think wrong all you want, think I am wishy washy all you want. I want to be mature for once.
A few more notes: Random short stories will appear sporadically and chronologically for me to get into her character more~ <3
-Ahri & Fiora))
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

House Laurent
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside in the courtyards of House Laurent, Fiora herself would stand outside, watching the guards train. Her posture was perfect, her rapier at her side. She is in her Royal Guard attire, and she strides over and corrects a guard. When she would turn to head inside, she would be summoned to her office. She strides down the halls of House Laurent, her eyes glaring at her father's portrait. She had to clean up the mess her father had made.Incompetent bastard! He mawred the family name, we are great fencers... or... I am! He is nothing but a liar! I am the best of my house, and I will prove it!Fiora huffs angirly, and in a bit of sorrow. She enters her office, and sees the summoner, her brows raise, and she asks calmly.
"What are you doing here?"The summoner stands, clearing his throat and Fiora taps her foot impatiently.
"I'm just here to let you know the institute wants you to join the 'Ask Program' again."The summoner's voice is official and calm. Fiora's eyes narrow, and she sighs.
"I suppose, my home is open to all."As the summoner leaves, Fiora takes her seat in her chair at the desk, arms folded as she contemplates her answer. She has not the slightest if she would regret this... We'll see....She thinks solemnly, and her cold eyes gaze at the now closed door.
The Institute
Fiora's room was located with the other champions, her door was of red wood. A summoner leaves, his robes shredded by an angry, and formerly asleep Fiora. Fiora was in her room, getting dressed now and preparing her morning meal. She huffs angrily, glaring out the window into the snowy morning.
"Stupid summoners! I am trying to get my sleep. Greatness does not go without sleep."She huffs, muttering to herself again. A rap at the door gains her attention, and she huffs more.
"It is open!"She would call, glaring at the door, she's dressed fully now, her rapier to her side.
Fiora's School for Young Fencers
Fiora stands in her Head Mistress attire, arms folded behind her back, facing the window. She smiles a wide smile.These young minds have so much potential to be good... of course, not as good as I. Fiora smiles more, standing more straight, she turns to the students before her, eyes narrowing, a frown forming.
"Here at this school, we do not PRANK other students, teachers, or janitors. You will be cleaning ALL the rapiers and fixing the damage you have done! Dismissed!"Fiora's eyes are harsh, the two students groan loudly, and trudge off past a summoner, and Fiora's arms fold over her chest.
"Yes?"She growls, not wishing to be bothered at her school.
"The institute would like you to know, letters will be sent here, and some champions will visit you here as well."The summoner quickly states, shaking visibly.
Can't this institute even give me peace here? In my own school?!Fiora glares. and huffs.
"Fine! So be it. Now leave before I send you home in pieces."Fiora's voice is harsher than that she used on the students, and the summoner flees the office. She glares behind him, and sits in her desk, groaning.Yes, the regrets are sinking in...She thinks as she leans forward rubbing her temples.

Ask kog maw

01-28-2014

((Kog'maw is happy for the new Fiora. He wishes her luck.))

AskFiorasama

01-28-2014

((Why thank you. I may drop Ahri or Fiora by for you))

Ask kog maw

01-28-2014

Kog'maw waddles up to Fiora's door at her home happily. Knocking on it with his tiny arms.

((Kog'maw thinks its a great idea. Bring food to!))

Ask Gragas

01-28-2014

What's yer breakfast o' champions?

AskFiorasama

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask kog maw View Post
Kog'maw waddles up to Fiora's door at her home happily. Knocking on it with his tiny arms.

((Kog'maw thinks its a great idea. Bring food to!))
The gentle tap of Fiora's butler, Hinson, could be heard, he'd open the door and look calmly down at Kog'maw.
"Yes?"He hisses icily at the... void creature.
Quote:
What's yer breakfast o' champions?
"I prefer simple style. You know, Beacon and Eggs, with some buttered toast and some early morning orange juice. Keeps me slim, and gives me nutrients for the day."

Ask kog maw

01-28-2014

"Kog'maw wants to see Fiora. Is she home?"

AskTheVeryBest

01-28-2014

Wukong would fly to Fiora's house. She was always asking for a real opponent, well he would give her one. He would knock on her door loudly with his staff.

AskFiorasama

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVeryBest View Post
Wukong would fly to Fiora's house. She was always asking for a real opponent, well he would give her one. He would knock on her door loudly with his staff.
Fiora would comeo to the door herself, and she glares icily cold, her arms over her chest.
"What do you want,monkey?!"She hisses, she's in casual attire rather than any of her other outfits. She's in jeans, a tank top, and her rapier to her side.

AskTheVeryBest

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskFiorasama View Post
Fiora would comeo to the door herself, and she glares icily cold, her arms over her chest.
"What do you want,monkey?!"She hisses, she's in casual attire rather than any of her other outfits. She's in jeans, a tank top, and her rapier to her side.
((since when does casual dress include a deadly weapon?))
"What is wrong with monkeys? I just remember you always talking about wanting a worthy opponent, so I wanted to challenge you to a duel."
Wukong would pout slightly, but with a teasing gleam in his eyes as he asked the question. His face would become a smile after mentioning a fight.