Ask kog'maw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Gargoyle

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask kog maw View Post
"Food for me?" He looked confused as if he didn't believe him. When he places the plates down he slowly approaches it saying. "Kog'maw's food? Kog'maw very happy now." He drags the plates slowly besides the edge saying energetically. "Galio sit with kog'maw. Come!" He then started eating slowly on the pancakes, while looking at a huge waterfall that was colored red and blue from gems at the sides. Almost hypnotized at its beauty.
"As you wish" Galio says he moves over and stands next to Kog'Maw. "This cavern is very nice, did you find and carve it or did the summoners make it for you?" he says as he looks around fascinated by the colorful display the gems shining through the water creates.

Ask kog maw

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Gargoyle View Post
"As you wish" Galio says he moves over and stands next to Kog'Maw. "This cavern is very nice, did you find and carve it or did the summoners make it for you?" he says as he looks around fascinated by the colorful display the gems shining through the water creates.
He says with pride in his voice. "Kog'maw make entire cave himself." His voice then became normal as he said." Kog'maw regrets not telling more people where he lives. Kog'maw likes visitors. Want some?" He holds out an pancake to Galio.

Ask the Gargoyle

01-28-2014

Quote:
He says with pride in his voice. "Kog'maw make entire cave himself." His voice then became normal as he said." Kog'maw regrets not telling more people where he lives. Kog'maw likes visitors. Want some?" He holds out an pancake to Galio.
"Sure" Galio says as he takes the pancake out of courtesy. "I am impressed, this cavern is quite large. I will go and tell some people that you want visitors. Everyone will find out soon enough were you live."

Ask kog maw

01-29-2014

Quote:
"Sure" Galio says as he takes the pancake out of courtesy. "I am impressed, this cavern is quite large. I will go and tell some people that you want visitors. Everyone will find out soon enough were you live."
"Kog'maw would love that, maybe they will bring food with them." He then started eating the boar, but a bit faster.

Ask the Gargoyle

01-29-2014

Quote:
"Kog'maw would love that, maybe they will bring food with them." He then started eating the boar, but a bit faster.
"They will most likely do so. You have become quite famous for your unending appetite." Galio says with a chuckle as he continues to watch the cavern;s beauty.

Ask kog maw

01-29-2014

Quote:
"They will most likely do so. You have become quite famous for your unending appetite." Galio says with a chuckle as he continues to watch the cavern;s beauty.
"Kog'maw does not understand why voidborns are always so hungry."

Ask the Gargoyle

01-29-2014

" I suspect it may be because of your ability to adapt so quickly. I have heard that the voidborn can evolve much faster than anything on this planet. So you need a lot of energy to do so."

Ask kog maw

01-29-2014

Quote:
" I suspect it may be because of your ability to adapt so quickly. I have heard that the voidborn can evolve much faster than anything on this planet. So you need a lot of energy to do so."
"You think so? Well kog'maw can grow very big if he eats much."

Ask the Gargoyle

01-29-2014

Galio chuckles "Of course you will. I do have a question though. Before Cho'gath learned how to be a gentleman and even somewhat now, he wanted terror and wanted the void to consume all. You do not seem to want that as much as them, is there a reason for this?" Galio asks Kog'Maw

Ask kog maw

01-29-2014

Quote:
Galio chuckles "Of course you will. I do have a question though. Before Cho'gath learned how to be a gentleman and even somewhat now, he wanted terror and wanted the void to consume all. You do not seem to want that as much as them, is there a reason for this?" Galio asks Kog'Maw
He becomes a bit sad and looks at the ground saying. "Kog'maw does not like the void, the big ones voice echoes in our heads. Kog'maw and other voidborns cannot resist it and must do its bidding."