Ask kog'maw

12345612 ... 41
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask kog maw

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Gargoyle View Post
Galio walks into the cavern that Kog'Maw lives in with a large ant shaped golem walking besides him holding 3 large dishes. One holds an entire boar well cooked, the other holds a large plain cake with frosting and the last holds both a stack of pancakes about 2 feet tall and the results of cooking an entire carton of eggs. "Hello Kog'Maw!" he calls out "I brought you some food!"
Kog'maw was trying to eat some steam that escaped from the top of the pillar. When he smelled food and the voice of Galio he became very excited. Unfortunately he was so excited up that he fell down the pillars, with 3 ow. Urgh. Pain! He falls down into the pool but quickly gets up saying. "FOOD!" While drooling. His eyes seemingly grew almost bigger as he stared at it saying. "Galio? Kog'maw very happy to see you." While his body quickly dries.

Ask the Gargoyle

01-28-2014

"Hello Kog'Maw, I wanted to say hello and I know you love food so I made a lot for you. It was a bit much for me so I made a golem to help me carry it, I hope you like it" Galio says as he waves forward and the ant golem reaches onto it's back and places all 3 plates down on the ground before scuttling off out of the cave.

Ask kog maw

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Gargoyle View Post
"Hello Kog'Maw, I wanted to say hello and I know you love food so I made a lot for you. It was a bit much for me so I made a golem to help me carry it, I hope you like it" Galio says as he waves forward and the ant golem reaches onto it's back and places all 3 plates down on the ground before scuttling off out of the cave.
"Food for me?" He looked confused as if he didn't believe him. When he places the plates down he slowly approaches it saying. "Kog'maw's food? Kog'maw very happy now." He drags the plates slowly besides the edge saying energetically. "Galio sit with kog'maw. Come!" He then started eating slowly on the pancakes, while looking at a huge waterfall that was colored red and blue from gems at the sides. Almost hypnotized at its beauty.

AskCorpMundo

01-28-2014

A letter would arrive for Kog'Maw, written in Mundo's sloppy handwriting.

"Dear Hungry Belly,

Mundo know you like to eat lots, but Mundo wander what Hungry Belly favourite food. And Hungry Belly please no say "all food", because Mundo know that. Mundo want to know what Hungry Belly like to eat most.

CEO Edmundo."

Ask kog maw

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCorpMundo View Post
A letter would arrive for Kog'Maw, written in Mundo's sloppy handwriting.

"Dear Hungry Belly,

Mundo know you like to eat lots, but Mundo wander what Hungry Belly favourite food. And Hungry Belly please no say "all food", because Mundo know that. Mundo want to know what Hungry Belly like to eat most.

CEO Edmundo."
He was confused at the name hungry belly but wrote back on a cow hide.

That depends. Kog'maw likes different from different cultures. From Ionia Kog'maw like the raw sushi most. From Demacia kog'maw loves the sandwiches. My favorite is my special one, with cheese meat, lots of meat. And salad. From Zaun and noxus I like the meat. My favorite meat is pig. From the Frejlord I like trolls.

He started drooling as he wrote it. Leaving stains of small holes on the hide.

AskCorpMundo

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask kog maw View Post
He was confused at the name hungry belly but wrote back on a cow hide.

That depends. Kog'maw likes different from different cultures. From Ionia Kog'maw like the raw sushi most. From Demacia kog'maw loves the sandwiches. My favorite is my special one, with cheese meat, lots of meat. And salad. From Zaun and noxus I like the meat. My favorite meat is pig. From the Frejlord I like trolls.

He started drooling as he wrote it. Leaving stains of small holes on the hide.
The next package Mundo sent to Kog'Maw didn't have any written attachment. Instead, it contained all the foods Kog'Maw listed in his previous letter, in extra-large sized servings.

AskCorpMundo

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask kog maw View Post
He pushed the package inside saying. "I smell food!" He opened it and his eyes went wide over all the food. He quickly ate some of it and stashed the rest. "Kog'maw must reward this kind person!" He danced as he went deep into his tunnels holding the gift he says. "Oh right wrapping paper!" He quickly rushed to Zaun saying. "Wrapping paper! Fast!" They gave him a odd look as he put raw gold on the counter. Rushing home with a big smile he wrapped it with his best efforts. It looked like a 3 year old had done it.

But he was proud of it as he waddled happily into the main cave. He then realizes that he does not know who sent it. Dropping it into a corner he becomes sad as he sits down sighing. "Kog'maw wants to reward kind person... But who is the kind person?" He sighs as he hides it behind a pillar. Not even interested in eating anymore. He lies down and watches the cave roof filled with gems. He then for the first time felt guilty as he wanted to thank the person. He felt like a thief just eating the food and not thanking the person.

The next following days he went to most city's asking the scared people. "Did you send kog'maw food?" He became a bit sadder as they always ran away from him screaming. He now sat in his cave, and felt a strange substance on his face. Tears. For the first time he had now cried. He cried more as he felt like a thief and a outcast.

((From the bottom of my heart I give you this response back.))
((Brotip: If you look at the back of the package, you'll see the address where it was sent from.))

Ask kog maw

01-28-2014

((Kog'maw was to happy to see it as he throw it away. Sorry))

BloatedBile

01-28-2014

dear koggle woggle,

what other nicknames do u have or like?

-bb

Ask kog maw

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear koggle woggle,

what other nicknames do u have or like?

-bb
He scratched his head as he wrote back on a rhino hide.

Kog'maw prefers his usual name, but you call kog'maw what you wish. As long as it is not mean.

12345612 ... 41