Ask kog'maw

1234511 ... 44
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask kog maw

01-28-2014

So much had changed since the last time he went to Icathia. He was reborn. A new purpose so to say. Without the leash or the ability to control him Kog'maw stayed in Icathia. He had with the help of worshipper's and drones rebuilt a part of the city. He ruthlessly took control of the lesser Voidborn's there, forcing them to obey them by force. But he couldn't stay in this weak form. He needed a new one. He went into a hibernation like state. Staying in a flesh pod for months.

A few months later.

Kog'maw stepped out of his fleshy pod, he had been there for months. Sculpturing his new form. His old foot's was replaced with sharp, slender, grey like claws. One sticking out from the back of his foot and two in the front. It's unknown just how he balanced himself but he did it perfectly. His body was much more slender and taller than most humans. With a dark blue colour on his new carapace. His claw hands had changed to sharp and a slender form as well. But making them 5 instead of two. Making it look familiar to a human hand, expect that his claws looked like knifes. His voice had changed to a darker tone, while sounded more adult like as well. But the biggest change was his head that now looked human like. His mouth now looked more human, with a tongue now. And he now had a set of long sharp white teeth's. His head piece had changed dramatically. The long bone like hair was now lying down on the back of his head. While also looking more smoother. His eye colour had turned dark blue as well. And he now only had two eyes. His tail was much longer now as well.

He looked down at his human like form happy with the result.He walks outside of the building and squinted his eyes at the sun's heat on his new eyes. His row of teeth turned into a creepy smile as he said quietly. "This world will be mine... In time." He turned to a drone with a message that the league wanted him back. Or he would suffer the consequences. He laughed darkly as he allowed a portal to open from a neutral place to his new home. A mighty fortress in the middle of his newfound home. People could now ask him questions as usual. Though he suspected the humans wouldn't dare to try his patience. The visitors would find them self in a room darker than night. The darkness almost suffocating them as eyes of different color`s watched them from the dark.

((I am changing Kog`maw dramatically so please read the above for minor details that will be edited soon.))

AskBoomBoomBlitz

01-28-2014

A chugging echoes through the caves as Blitzcrank approaches Kog'Maw.
"GREETINGS KOG'MAW. HOW ARE YOUR NEW QUARTERS?"

((Welcome :Y))

Ask kog maw

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBoomBoomBlitz View Post
A chugging echoes through the caves as Blitzcrank approaches Kog'Maw.
"GREETINGS KOG'MAW. HOW ARE YOUR NEW QUARTERS?"

((Welcome :Y))
Kog'maw was eating a piece of stone when he heard a visitor. Running towards the sound excitedly he stops in front of blitz saying. "Kog'maw likes his quarters, summoners are very kind giving kog'maw such a tasty home."

((Why thank you.))

MCOW02

01-28-2014

Dear Kog Maw,

Though I am just Mundo's assistant, I would like to ask you; why are the summoners making you wear lion dance attire? Also, I would like to ask, are you friends with Malazahar?

Sincerely, MCow Mundo's Assistant

Ask kog maw

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCOW02 View Post
Dear Kog Maw,

Though I am just Mundo's assistant, I would like to ask you; why are the summoners making you wear lion dance attire? Also, I would like to ask, are you friends with Malazahar?

Sincerely, MCow Mundo's Assistant
Kog'maw thinks for a minute before writing back on what seems to be hide. The writing is terrible as he does barely know how to write.

Kog'maw loves dancing, and the summoners thought it would be fun to give us something more fun to dance in. And kog'maw accidentally ate a few fireworks to. That's why I use fireworks instead of my normal attacks.

Kog'maw likes Malzhar. He brought me here so I could help him with something. But Kog'maw believe he mostly wanted to help kog'maw escape the void.

AskCorpMundo

01-28-2014

((Welcome to the boards!))

Ask kog maw

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCorpMundo View Post
((Welcome to the boards!))
((Kog'maw very happy for the warm welcome. Maybe mundo come over and give hungry kog'maw food?))

MCOW02

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask kog maw View Post
((kog'maw very happy for the warm welcome. Maybe mundo come over and give hungry kog'maw food?))
((lol))

Ask kog maw

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCOW02 View Post
((lol))
((Kog'maw would appreciate if his question place was not filled with unnecessary occ.))

Ask the Gargoyle

01-28-2014

Galio walks into the cavern that Kog'Maw lives in with a large ant shaped golem walking besides him holding 3 large dishes. One holds an entire boar well cooked, the other holds a large plain cake with frosting and the last holds both a stack of pancakes about 2 feet tall and the results of cooking an entire carton of eggs. "Hello Kog'Maw!" he calls out "I brought you some food!"

1234511 ... 44