Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Working at Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxadin

04-11-2014

Quote:
Jgrhymes:
I've read several employee/ex-employee reviews which echo that "dream job" sentiment. Also a top ranked medium sized employer which is no small achievement.

1) read. Seriously? Any1 can write reviews over the Internet
2) even if it really was an ex-employee what benefit does she/he have over writing a negative review? Riot will obviously know who he/she is and will not refer him/her for future jobs

I wasn't even asking for both the positives and negatives of working at riot. I was simply asking for more specific and genuine review. Not political scripts using terms like "top notch...best...awsome..dream, etc..."

I blame morrello it really starts with him. Rarely writes genuine replies. 90% of his red posts are scripted and just uttering nonsense

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Attila22

04-11-2014

Mobile development is where its at.