Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Working at Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotTantram

Senior Software Engineer

01-27-2014

Quote:
brave johnny:
Dear Summoners,

Hi I am currently a high school student that is trying to plan my life out. My dream of course is to work at riot games. My only problem is, I am wondering what I should do if I want to pursue my career. If any Riot employees can help me out on this subject that would be great. I know it will be a long time till I get to my dream job if I do, but it is always good to plan ahead. I live about 2 hours away from the Santa Monica studio and cant wait to here back.

Thank You,
bravejohnny


Brave Johnny,

I added you in game. I'd be happy to talk about this with you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VayneTheNinja

Recruiter

01-27-2014

Quote:
brave johnny:
Dear Summoners,

Hi I am currently a high school student that is trying to plan my life out. My dream of course is to work at riot games. My only problem is, I am wondering what I should do if I want to pursue my career. If any Riot employees can help me out on this subject that would be great. I know it will be a long time till I get to my dream job if I do, but it is always good to plan ahead. I live about 2 hours away from the Santa Monica studio and cant wait to here back.

Thank You,
bravejohnny


http://www.riotgames.com/careers
just look around there a bit, see if anything catches your interest.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcus Diabolus

Senior Member

01-27-2014

Quote:
RiotTantram:
Brave Johnny,

I added you in game. I'd be happy to talk about this with you.

Good guy RiotTantram. I actually didn't expect a red so soon. I'm impressed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grymninja

Senior Member

01-27-2014

Quote:
RiotTantram:
Brave Johnny,

I added you in game. I'd be happy to talk about this with you.


This guy is awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ouss121

Senior Member

01-27-2014

Quote:
RiotTantram:
Brave Johnny,

I added you in game. I'd be happy to talk about this with you.

Hey Tantram, i also have working at Riot as my dream job. Any hope you can discuss this with me as well? Please, and thank you!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotTantram

Senior Software Engineer

01-27-2014

Quote:
Ouss121:
Hey Tantram, i also have working at Riot as my dream job. Any hope you can discuss this with me as well? Please, and thank you!


Ouss121,

I'll try and hit you up later tonight if you're online.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coldmanj

Senior Member

01-27-2014

Quote:
RiotTantram:
Ouss121,

I'll try and hit you up later tonight if you're online.

Care to add me onto the list? though I'm not looking for a dream job, more of a real job if you know what I mean. If you cant thats ok to, just had some questions i wanted to run by you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zoocalu

Senior Member

01-27-2014

hey i am a junior in collage atm only a year left for my game art and design bachelor degree, just wondering what the best thing to focus on learning to best get a job in design or concept at riot?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Speedy Flap

Junior Member

01-27-2014

Yea haha i plan to work for Riot as a concept artist after college! Ive constantly sent in tickets to them about careers here's the place to look at Riot Careers if u haven't already checked here!

http://www.riotgames.com/careers


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItemsGuy

Senior Member

01-27-2014

(I'd also be interested in talking to you--if you have the time, of course! I know you guys are busy enough, and I'd rather not swamp you. Doesn't have to be tonight, since I know you already have to folks lined up!)