Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo Item Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeadN243

01-01-2011

Hey guys, this is my strategic guide post on Teemo!
okay;

First Item: Bersearkers Greaves
I find bersearkers greaves pretty good on nearly all champs!
Thats one way to kick start off teemo!

2nd item: Malady
I reallly like this item since Teemo is really good at his AP skills
and it provides both AS and AP for teemo

3rd item: Malady
Yes, Malady again! Teemo is known for his massively AS!

4th Item; Zhonya's Ring
I really like this item mainly of it's active abililty; where you can be invulnerable for a few seconds but unable to take any actions during those few seconds! And it's really helpful for Teemo as it give an addition 120+ AP to him

5th Item: Frozen Mallet
Right now, it would be best for Teemo to buy health items as he is really **** squishy!
If you're wondering how you can manage to survive until the 5th items is really simple, stand beside/behind your ally

6th/Last Item: This is personally your choice of item actually. Depending on the situation, I'll buy Phantom Dancer, More AP build, or increase mana/mana regen

Hope you guys liked it

LeadN243
Check out my Teemo Gameplay Video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPsX-dEsbCk

P.S. Part 7 of the gameplay is lost :/