Hell Riot. I love Diana. Lets talk about her please.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maximum Jarvan

02-19-2014

Riot please don't turn her into a bruiser. Diana before second nerfs was fine. You don't want to be the Olaf team anymore so how about we just revert some of the damage nerfs and go from there. Not everything about her has to be buffed but doing this could easily help make it so the fighter project(that I really hate the idea of her being in) will take less time and money.

Doujinsi

02-19-2014

I also love Diana both mid and jungle. "Reduce the speed of her Q"? How aboutů an increase in speed..? Ehehehe»\_(ツ)_/» pls

Maximum Jarvan

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lans1ing View Post
I am sick of this, I am out! Sorry guys! Been at this for nearly a year now and got no where!GL
This breaks my heart

ArmySquirrel

02-19-2014

Sadly I don't think we've reached a consensus on what should be done. The whole base is divided between Assassin, Fighter, and minor damage buffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Jarvan View Post
Diana before second nerfs was fine.
I suspect you meant her third nerf where they finally hit her passive. Her first nerf was hardly memorable but it happened just a couple weeks after her initial release. The second nerf was the one right after her complete domination of IPL.

Lans1ing

02-19-2014

Quote:
This breaks my heart
Sorry I had a moment of frustration after seeing all the red post about atrox, elise, skanner. I am going to see this through with you guys. We should make a thread on Communtiy Beta as well and link it to this thread on the 1st page.

Lans1ing

02-20-2014

If Riot reverses her last set of nerfs and bring back the moonfall maximum pull distance back Diana would be in a perfect spot. But if they really want to change something on her without touching any of current ratios then they need to make the shield also scale of mr and armor along with its current ap values.

My input and bump for today!

Cokemonkey11

02-20-2014

Quote:
Because she already played like an assassin.
That's precisely why I think Riot should change her.

Quote:
And if you have missed people saying that Rivens dashes are toxic and Oriana has too much power and needing to be gutted you have not been paying attention at all.
No, I asked you to find me a single example of another player saying Orianna is toxic.

Quote:
And again if the build is suboptimal without sustain then the champion is more dependant on sustain items.
Yeah, I want to give Diana some free power in her autoattacks to make her reliant on sustain, sort of like most fighters. I think Diana should be changed to be more like a fighter. That's my opinion. If you don't like it, that's fine! Riot doesn't have to listen to me. Do you get that? Stop personally assaulting me and just accept that my opinion is different. If you want to argue about something logical, that's fine.

Quote:
My point about the overhaul is that it would be cost inefficient from a business perspective to do such an overhaul just to make one champion viable. That has more with how to run a company than a game nut okay O give up on you now.
Yes, Riot is probably shaking in their boots thinking about how much it will cost them to update Diana.

Quote:
You are a troll who will ignore a point just to argue.
If I ignore your points I apologize, I'm just trying to find the validity in your statements and respond fairly (I won't argue with you if I don't see the relevance)

Quote:
I explain how multiple burst champions get nerfed and you ignore.
Can you tell me, precisely, why nerfed burst champions is a reason to not make Diana a fighter? It's a completely different subject from my perspective.

Quote:
I point out that burst in an air like Ori's may be considered toxic in the long term as all the melle single target burst gets nerfed and you ignor.
Orianna has been ignored because her full burst has counter-play, is less total damage than assassin mids, is highly mana dependent, and doesn't have P/B rates and win rates through the roof. Furthermore, I don't understand at all why that is relevant to Diana.

Maximum Jarvan

02-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cokemonkey11 View Post
That's precisely why I think Riot should change her.

No, I asked you to find me a single example of another player saying Orianna is toxic.

Yeah, I want to give Diana some free power in her autoattacks to make her reliant on sustain, sort of like most fighters. I think Diana should be changed to be more like a fighter. That's my opinion. If you don't like it, that's fine! Riot doesn't have to listen to me. Do you get that? Stop personally assaulting me and just accept that my opinion is different. If you want to argue about something logical, that's fine.

Yes, Riot is probably shaking in their boots thinking about how much it will cost them to update Diana.

If I ignore your points I apologize, I'm just trying to find the validity in your statements and respond fairly (I won't argue with you if I don't see the relevance)

Can you tell me, precisely, why nerfed burst champions is a reason to not make Diana a fighter? It's a completely different subject from my perspective.

Orianna has been ignored because her full burst has counter-play, is less total damage than assassin mids, is highly mana dependent, and doesn't have P/B rates and win rates through the roof. Furthermore, I don't understand at all why that is relevant to Diana.

Because if all the melee burst gets gutted then the range burst will have to go. Diana is in this current state because they think she is unhealthy. What I am telling you is that literally anyone csj end up in the cross hairs and if too many nerfs happen and you push all the more burst oriented champs into dos then champs like Ori are gonna get hit next.

This is about Diana + game health at this point. Maybe that's why you are confused because you are not looking at this in the big picture. You are balancing her in a vacuum instead of in the game world it seems. Look over again it should make more sense to you when you encompass all of it.

Also her single target damage may not be as high but a shockwave on four plus dissonace more than makes up for it because it is AOE

Comboman77

02-21-2014

Personally, I like Diana's all-in yolo gameplay. I don't actually see how people define her as bruiser :/ I build her glass cannon and burst people and its sooo fun <3

But with the lack of a proper escape, buy a zhonyas and engage in TF and use the hourglass. Finally pray that your team does something.

Maximum Jarvan

02-21-2014

Also the point about the money was that if she doesn't get an overloaded kit as a bruiser she won't work as an AP auto attack centered champion unless they overhaul the items. That is what would cost them a lot.