Hell Riot. I love Diana. Lets talk about her please.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maximum Jarvan

02-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
Look at how many Karma mains were happy. The changes barely made her more viable and turned her into a different champion. I would have been pretty pissed if I was a Karma main. Especially one who played nothing but Karma. Karma still falls off incredibly hard late game. If you're the one carrying the game as Karma now, guess what happens when the game hits the 30-35 minute mark? Yeah, you're screwed.

Yi's a different story, he remained much the same style but broken OP at release.
That is just because Yi was really a VU with the removal of AP Yi and the buffing of his Q to compensate.

Gimily

02-05-2014

No dude thats not what im saying, Im saying prove that his opinion is wrong via experience dont just say u suck gtfo, say no ive played her, this is whats wrong, this is how to fix it. Also you cant just assume he hasn't played or is low elo, you have no proof of that. come back with actual proof this dude doesnt paly the champ then its settled, but right now ur just making assertions. Yes I agree wtih you, thats what u have to understand, I want her to be an assassin and buffed, but other peple matter too. Even if u were scarra, ur not the center of the universe, so try being a little humble. Honestly the amount of entitlement oozing from ur posts is kind of offensive.

Like cool ur jets, and make ur points in a civil manner. If you prove he hasnt played the champ some how than great, his opinion isnt as important. but he can still voice his opinion, you cant and houldnt stop him, no its not fact, and no it may not be valid, but yes he has the right to say what ever the hell he wants. riot isnt stupid, if you make good points, and they are pying attention to this thread, then they will listen. So no need to get crazy, just make ur points, and say why their important, let ur points speak for themselves

Neo Cyrus

02-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandanam4n View Post
Diana is one of my favorite champions, and one that I genuinely like. I don't play her in ranked because 1, I do my best to stay out of mid lane, and two, she IS currently outclassed by many of the typical mids. your winrate specs are exactly right.
I apologize for the bad day you've had.
No I apologize for being a jerkwad, I didn't even realize how rude I was until I went back and read my posts. This thread just brings out the absolute worst in me.

What I was trying to do was point out the end result these ideas would have, they all sound disastrous no matter what enemy comp I think of no matter how far behind they are. I was even considering sitting down and doing the math of what an OP version of the suggestions and Vesh's idea would be like versus any comp to show what a horrible idea it is (along with posting charts and spreadsheets). Then I got lazy. It would have to be OP in the math and scenarios to make it the best case scenarios so the argument couldn't be made that she'll get buffed if it's too weak.

Though I firmly believe that anyone who wants to suggest changes doesn't have a good enough understanding unless they've played a very large amount of games as the champ and/or against it.

plusmayhem

02-05-2014

It's really simple,

Buff Dianas Q to a base damage of at least 230

Then give a .1 scaling increase to her Ult and perhaps her Q too

/endthread

Gimily

02-05-2014

Happy to see you've come around, like i said, i totally agree with ur views on how diana should be changed but being civil is extremely important so, yea i think experience is important, and I do value ur opinion on her very highly, and as u can see by my posts on this thread, I think keeping her as an assassin is extremely important.

Maximum Jarvan

02-05-2014

My thread bringing out the best and worst in us. It makes me smile. I do wish they would just let her have a bit better damage on Q and R and then call it good.

Bro fists for everybody.

Neo Cyrus

02-05-2014

Oh god a PBE patch and there are no notes yet about what it is, I can't even check since the server is down.

Log in son, time to pass on my knowledge to you before I quit. I'm not good but my knowledge should be still be enough to help you out.

DarkflameShyvana

02-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
Oh god a PBE patch and there are no notes yet about what it is, I can't even check since the server is down.

Log in son, time to pass on my knowledge to you before I quit. I'm not good but my knowledge should be still be enough to help you out.
I doubt they're going to put out any balance changes soon on PBE since we should get a live patch this or next week.

My 2 cents: I think she should be an assassination based champion. The only issue with that is everyone hates that, the moment anything can 100-0 in the space of 2-3 seconds it gets labelled as antifun and toxic, then recieves nerfs with plaster buffs to 'compensate'.

Pyna

02-05-2014

Vesh it would mean a lot if you said hi to me

Neo Cyrus

02-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkflameShyvana View Post
I doubt they're going to put out any balance changes soon on PBE since we should get a live patch this or next week.

My 2 cents: I think she should be an assassination based champion. The only issue with that is everyone hates that, the moment anything can 100-0 in the space of 2-3 seconds it gets labelled as antifun and toxic, then recieves nerfs with plaster buffs to 'compensate'.
They often put in changes that will not make the next patch. They've done it a thousand times before. I've had a PBE account pretty much as long as I've had an NA account, maybe 2 months difference. But yeah it's highly unlikely that they'd put it on the PBE unless it was near completion.

When it's massive nerfs or changes they don't even put it on the PBE in fear of backlash like when they deleted Diana for a month last time. That is unless it's something that they've already thoroughly discussed like a lot of the reworks. Only the Q nerf was on the PBE. The nerfs to literally every other ability she has were never tested on the PBE, they were directly put live for what I believe was to just make her unviable until they decide what to do. They saw it was beyond what was needed to make her unviable so they changed some of it back a bit and left it at that until now that someone volunteered to rework her and Morello is interested in nerfing her again.

Oh and, no notes yet but the server is up. I'll see what I can find. Edit: No Diana changes unless I'm blind.