Hell Riot. I love Diana. Lets talk about her please.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maximum Jarvan

02-03-2014

Page 69 is honestly the most depressing page of a thread I have read ever. But it is all true. We ask for a number tining and basically get told that Riot wants to take her in a direction the fans don't want her to go. Nothing is more toxic in a game than doing exactly what your player base says don't do. If you try to turn her into this no burst"bruiser" people will be highly upset. Maybe she will get some new fans but anyone seeing an old Diana video is going to realize not being a meatshield is way cooler and flying around the map bursting people looks and feels good.

What is it gonna be Vesh? Are you really going to completely change a champion so many love? You would be mutilating the very reason I started playing this game. I began playing this game to kill people as Diana. To dive and pull and cleave and carry as I became netter at the game. Are you honestly telling me the play style I and so many others enjoy is toxic? Are you going to say we are toxic players as well? I don't understand why we can't at all go the way we are suggesting and why she needs to be a bruiser or a 100% assassin.

Let Diana be Diana

I beseech you please.

Neo Aragorn

02-03-2014

You know what pisses me off? This was the exact same trash Morello was spewing out before everyone told him to go to hell. How much do you want to bet he has a hand in this?

Here's pretty much exactly what he said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello
Hay guise i herd u liek Diana and want her to be viable late game and in high Elo. So what wur gonna do is lower her already pathetic damage and force you to build tanky and rely on auto attacks! Enjoy your 'buffs' huehuehuehue.

Maximum Jarvan

02-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Aragorn View Post
You know what pisses me off? This was the exact same trash Morello was spewing out before everyone told him to go to hell. How much do you want to bet he has a hand in this?

Here's pretty much exactly what he said:
What buffs you say? Let me nerf her Q which is a skillshot unlike any other in the game and you have to adjust to which means no long breaks from Diana and then we can talk". ~ Morello on Diana 2014

^ For legal purposes that is a synopsis/paraphrase

Alorasence

02-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Aragorn View Post

"Hay guise i herd u liek Diana and want her to be viable late game and in high Elo. So what wur gonna do is lower her already pathetic damage and force you to build tanky and rely on auto attacks! Enjoy your 'buffs' huehuehuehue" - Morello in another thread

Morello wanted to lower the missile speed of her Q. Legit, I almost stroked out when I read it.

"NEVERMIND, DONT TOUCH HER! SHE'S FINE!" -Me

In the original Reddit post a few weeks before her release, people were fawning over her ability to do what I call "assume the Q". Its risky, but you know what I'm talking about. Immedietly press R after Q, before the Q hits, and just expect the Q to land and give you the ultimate reset. If you land it, you do an extreme amount of damage. If you miss, you no longer have an ultimate or Q cooldown.
Moon crusader does or dies.

Lowering the Q missile speed would end that mechanic and probably end my playing of Diana.

Diana x Me

02-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Jarvan View Post
What buffs you say? Let me nerf her Q which is a skillshot unlike any other in the game and you have to adjust to which means no long breaks from Diana and then we can talk". ~ Morello on Diana 2014

^ For legal purposes that is a synopsis/paraphrase
They are Solari heretics and they worship Teeto.

Neo Aragorn

02-04-2014

Yeah he said he wants to nerf the Q missile speed which is mind boggling because I didn't know it was actually possible to get hit by that thing unless you try really hard to run face first into it. But what he said overall was that he wants her damage removed to force you to build her as a tank. Can someone please tell me how that guy got his job? He has no understanding of this game whatsoever.

Maximum Jarvan

02-04-2014

I may not be online often but I like some of you guys feel free to add me on my main. LtSmashFSP.

I may hate what it sounds like Riot wants to do with her but at least I can maybe play with people that hate the idea too. I am not that great as a warning depending on who/what you are comparing me to.

Diana x Me

02-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Jarvan View Post
I may not be online often but I like some of you guys feel free to add me on my main. LtSmashFSP.

I may hate what it sounds like Riot wants to do with her but at least I can maybe play with people that hate the idea too. I am not that great as a warning depending on who/what you are comparing me to.
Lol ,It could be worse. You could be not really good and love what they are doing to her.

Idk, I just dont know ill always have hope but, until I get more feedback I cant help but worry about them mutilating her.

Merciless Jesus

02-04-2014

I think it's great that Diana is finally getting some much needed attention, but I feel like it's going in the wrong direction... Let assassin Diana prosper please!

Lans1ing

02-04-2014

They keep nerfing every champion and people are just getting fed with it. Every thing comes to an and because of these nerds and unwanted changes that might happen to league sooner than we think.
@Morello
@Vesh