Hell Riot. I love Diana. Lets talk about her please.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whitakker

07-30-2014

bump for Moon Lady.

Argent Heretic

07-30-2014

Geez this thread was from ages ago. But I miss it so yeah. She will not be touched for a long time unfortunately. It's been over two years since she was raped by nerfs then spayed for good measure. I honestly feel like if she were reverted to her first set of nerfs she would be fine. The second set of nerfs were unjustified. Considering how strong so many champions are now she is really sub par. I love how they basically reworked rengar right away but shelve her like it's no big deal. So disapointing.

Whitakker

07-30-2014

I just think a QOL buff would be all that's needed. Give me back s3 Diana, or at least extend the range of her ult to match her max Q distance. I'd love to be able to QR onto Dragon or Baron again for insane steals. Give me a shield that acutally does something early game, too.

Asdioh

08-03-2014

Bump 'cause it's been almost 7 months, for changes that really should not be too complicated.
You want to make her into more of an "AP Fighter" than assassin. Look at Gragas, perfect example of that done so it's very desirable on a team.
Currently Diana is outperformed by Akali as an assassin, and Gragas as an AP fighter. She can be useful when fed, but her numbers are so low that it's hard to get fed against competent opponents. She's not a desirable pick right now.

LtSmashFSP

08-04-2014

Diana was mentioned in another thread and ai decided to be pompous and see if Vesh would come back.

Chikendancer

08-04-2014

Stats

• Base Attack Speed increased from .625 to .656
  • Attack Speed per level increased from 2.25% to 3.25%
  • Base Attack Damage increased from 48 to 53

Abilities

Moonsliver Blade (Passive)
Every 3rd attack cleaves nearby enemies for 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 105 / 120 / 135 / 155 / 175 / 200 / 225 / 250 (15 + 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 at each level) (+ 80% AP) magic damage. The counter will reset if Diana hasn't attacked for 3.5 seconds.
  • No longer grants 20% attack speed

Crescent Strike
Diana unleashes a bolt of lunar energy that travels in an arc. Enemies struck take magic damage and are afflicted with Moonlight, granting sight of them for 3 seconds.

Magic Damage: 60 / 95 / 130 / 165 / 200 (+ 70% AP)

Range: 830
Cost: 55 Mana
Cooldown: 9/8/7/6/5

• Cooldown decreased by 1 at each rank

Pale Cascade
ACTIVE: Diana gains a temporary absorption shield and creates three spheres that orbit her. Both effects last for to 5 seconds. The spheres will detonate on contact with an enemy unit, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies. If an enemy damaged was afflicted with moonlight Diana gains bonus Magic Resistance and Armor, consuming that enemy's moonlight debuff.

Magic Damage Per Orb: 22 / 34 / 46 / 58 / 70 (+ 20% AP)
Max Magic Damage: 66 / 102 / 138 / 174 / 210 (+ 60% AP)

Shield Strength: 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 / 100 (+ 30% AP)(+ 7.5% bonus health)
Max Shield Strength: 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 / 200 (+ 60% AP) (+ 15% bonus health)

Armor/Magic Resist: 4/5/6/7/8

Range: 200
Cost: 70 Mana
Cooldown: 10

• Grants Armor/MR and consumes moonlight
  • Mana cost stabilized at 70 (from 60/70/80/90/100)
  • Health scaling

Moonfall
Diana draws in all nearby enemies to her location, slowing them for 2 seconds and afflicting them with Moonlight.

Range: 225/250/275/300/325
Cost: 70 Mana
Cooldown: 25/22.5/20/17.5/15
  • Now marks enemies with moonlight
  • Range now scales per level
  • Cooldown lowered

Lunar Rush
Diana becomes the living embodiment of the vengeful moon, rushing to target enemy. If the enemy is afflicted with Moonlight, Diana consumes their debuff and gains bonus attack and movement speed for 3 seconds. Lunar Rush's cooldown will alos be reduced to 3.

Range: 900
Cost: No cost
Cooldown: 25/20/15

Bonus Attack Speed: 30/40/50%
Bonus Movement Speed: 3/4/5%
  • No mana cost
  • Damage removed
  • No longer consumes all enemy's moonlight
  • Resets cooldown to flat amount (like Nidalee Pounce)
  • Grants bonus attack/move speed on moonlight consumption
  • Range increased

My idea of making Diana more of a fighter rather than an assassin. I'm sure most of the numbers need a lot of tweaking, but the general idea is there.

VI VI VI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2014

Why would anyone pick diana to be an fighter . Have none of you read her lore? She's supposed to be an assassin . Just because she currently has one shield in her kit does not mean she's made to be a fighter .

LtSmashFSP

EpicYogurt

08-05-2014

b

LtSmashFSP

08-06-2014

For the record guy most of us Diana players don't want bruiser Diana