Hell Riot. I love Diana. Lets talk about her please.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riftic

05-24-2014

Any updates on Diana? This thread was made quite a while ago, and we haven't heard anything on her. She's one of my favorites, and I'd love to see her in a more playable state.
It pains me to see such a thematically awesome and fun champion in such a disappointing place.

2ManyJons

05-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
You're right. My last description was just one of many ways Diana could work (in this case with a hyper coordianted ranked team with follow-up CC). Obviously this isn't the majority of cases. In reality a more fighter-focused Diana would have a similar opening to an Assassin Diana where she waits for the tank to go in before engaging with her Q->R. The difference comes in what happens after that point.
I'd like to point out that you never addressed what Diana is supposed to do without the all-important Zhonya's in her item slot.

I love Diana. She is my all time favorite champ in this game and I'm completely horrible with her. No matter what I do, it always ends up with me initiating on the carry and my team walks off to go do dragon or something. Then my shield gets bursted down and I die if I didn't rush that Zhonya's. Sometimes the Zhonya's just gives a 2.5 second glowing golden indicator that I'm there and to get ready for a kill. It just feels like Diana cannot function without Zhonya's and LCS lvl team coordination...and most of the time you just don't have that.

LtSmashFSP

05-25-2014

Awwww you necro'd my thread. While I am mildly intoxicated I greatly appreciate the gesture all the same. I wish they would focus on her assassin play style as i cannot see what she would bring to the table as a DPS bruiser that would also allow her to stay unique because Kayle and Jax kinda wreck the DPS department at the moment.

Asdioh

06-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
At least once (and I think more) in this thread I have said I don't think she needs any dramatic changes.
Man, it's already been over four months since Vesh last posted. I agree, I think she only needs very minor changes, wish there was some kind of update. I've been having a lot of fun playing her again lately, but I know she's generally not an ideal pick.

Deathshroud09

06-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asdioh View Post
Man, it's already been over four months since Vesh last posted. I agree, I think she only needs very minor changes, wish there was some kind of update. I've been having a lot of fun playing her again lately, but I know she's generally not an ideal pick.
They are "focusing on Marksmen" right now, i wouldn't get my hopes up.

Lans1ing

06-07-2014

Yeah, apparently "Marksmen" who already are practically the meta needs to be "improved" so they have easier time right clicking everyone. 2 years ago they promised a "fighter" rework which till this day has yet to be seen! Diana does fall under that so whenever they decide to make it clear what fighters are suppose to do specially the AP ones like Diana only then we will see some limelight on Diana. At this rate and given their priorities to LCS, Marksman and to accomplish wide esports stage around the world, I am not holding my breath for any changes to Diana for atleast a year or two.

Jackudawg

06-10-2014

Bump.
What riot really needs to do is add damage to her moonlight.
It rewards people for landing q, but doesn't allow them to proc the extra damage with r>q combo.

Rhavness

1 Week Ago

Bumperino love Diana whats new Riot Vesh?

EpicYogurt

1 Day Ago

b

Demacry

1 Day Ago

bump