Hell Riot. I love Diana. Lets talk about her please.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bastilean

03-25-2014

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but when you Crescent Strike the dragon and you can't ult to it, that's kind of annoying. It would be nice if her ult ranged extended 100 range or so if she has afflicted her target with Moonlight.

LtSmashFSP

03-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lans1ing View Post
As far as i i think they might give her maxhp damage on her W and some ar/mr on her E. But I also think her over all damage will be compromised. What I don't want to see is her change in mechanics. Especially the Q-R-R combo. If that happens then Goodbye league because the only champion i like playing is Diana.
I have a feeling they will do that claiming she is "toxic" when used that way even though any Diana player will flat out say that combo is not at all one they like suing 95% of the time.

Lans1ing

03-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtSmashFSP View Post
I have a feeling they will do that claiming she is "toxic" when used that way even though any Diana player will flat out say that combo is not at all one they like suing 95% of the time.
So far what Morello has said is pretty much in accordance to what Vesh said. They both want to change the numbers in her kit. After reading all their posts again that is the conclusion I came to. They want to define what she does after she has initiated, landed her E and Q-R combo. Do they want to give her an escape or defensive values to keep fighting is what we all waiting for.

LtSmashFSP

03-25-2014

Morello come hither.

Alorasence

03-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastilean View Post
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but when you Crescent Strike the dragon and you can't ult to it, that's kind of annoying. It would be nice if her ult ranged extended 100 range or so if she has afflicted her target with Moonlight.

Stand next to the light poles on the outside of the pit. Be quick. She can make that jump.

lnzane

03-26-2014

I feel another minor buff she could use is a longer duration on her q debuff. 3 secs can sometimes feel like a very small window to set up her already limited combos, when someone like akali can outright zone out champs with her 6 sec q and she isn't even reliant on it to perform her 3 consecutive dashes, or to set up her other viable combos.

AmericanCyclone

03-26-2014

Give Diana back her base stats from release!

Neo Cyrus

03-26-2014

Quote:
Morello come hither.
Holy **** man, let this thread go. You don't want Morello's attention. Any Diana changes he has planed change her into an AP bruiser which can not even in theory be viable without being insanely strong which would be labeled OP, and should that ever happen, which it won't, Diana will be Diana'd again. What would likely happen is that she'd be made into a crappy AP bruiser that loses to literally everything and she would be called balanced by the balance team while sitting at a 30% win rate.

Is that what you want to happen? Diana can be played now, if changes/nerfs happen it will be a loooong time before Diana is playable again, if ever. I'm not saying she's viable for ranked, I'm saying it's better that than back to being practically deleted.

Everything he and Vash have said should scare the **** out of you if want Diana to be viable. Let it go and hope they forget about it. I'll take Diana weak as she is now rather than a completely different champion called Diana that's still unviable in her own way because those in the Bronze league can't handle a strong version.

LtSmashFSP

03-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
Holy **** man, let this thread go. You don't want Morello's attention. Any Diana changes he has planed change her into an AP bruiser which can not even in theory be viable without being insanely strong which would be labeled OP, and should that ever happen, which it won't, Diana will be Diana'd again. What would likely happen is that she'd be made into a crappy AP bruiser that loses to literally everything and she would be called balanced by the balance team while sitting at a 30% win rate.

Is that what you want to happen? Diana can be played now, if changes/nerfs happen it will be a loooong time before Diana is playable again, if ever. I'm not saying she's viable for ranked, I'm saying it's better that than back to being practically deleted.

Everything he and Vash have said should scare the **** out of you if want Diana to be viable. Let it go and hope they forget about it. I'll take Diana weak as she is now rather than a completely different champion called Diana that's still unviable in her own way because those in the Bronze league can't handle a strong version.
Honestly I just want them to explain how they intend to make their bad idea viable so I know what to expect.

OxBaker

03-28-2014

Quote:
Honestly I just want them to explain how they intend to make their bad idea viable so I know what to expect.
bump cause I wanna know too...