Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How many matches are completely one sided?

All (>90%) 37 19.79%
Most (>70%) 114 60.96%
Some (>30%) 34 18.18%
None (>0%) 2 1.07%
Voters 187 .

Most matches are completely one-sided beatdowns.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeavyTwenty

07-01-2010

Does the matchmaking system want you have to have a 50/50 win/lose ratio? I swear I'm being thrown in with 2-3 players who are completely clueless (0-5 ashe against a melee in mid, 0-5 heimer who cries unless he gets solo mid once more, a warrick who continuously jungles while a team fight is about 5 yards away, a olaf who dies to minion's while jungle...), while the other team will usually only have one fail player.

DerSandman

07-02-2010

Quote:
HeavyTwenty:
Does the matchmaking system want you have to have a 50/50 win/lose ratio? I swear I'm being thrown in with 2-3 players who are completely clueless (0-5 ashe against a melee in mid, 0-5 heimer who cries unless he gets solo mid once more, a warrick who continuously jungles while a team fight is about 5 yards away, a olaf who dies to minion's while jungle...), while the other team will usually only have one fail player.

Depends on what elo you are. If you do good, you will get matched with clueless people. If you do ******edly bad, you get matched with people who are good. I don't see how this system works.

Anlysia

07-02-2010

Quote:
KlaraPink:
EDIT: Just let people pick characters before connecting, and match them up that way. Then people can play the champions they want, there won't be teams of 5 melee champions, and matches will *most likely* be more fair. Supposing they keep levels matched up as well...

Unfortunately doesn't work with characters who can hybrid. Or characters who ARE hybrids and can play multiple roles.