New Ashe skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chargers502

01-24-2014

I have really been getting into Ashe and I want to get a skin for her but I don't find any of her skins that good.
Does anyone know if they are making a new skin for her any time soon? I just don't see any of her skins being worth the RP other then maybe Queen Ashe.

Fatalfugus

01-24-2014

Amethyst Ashe 2sexy4you

Malevolentslim

01-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargers502 View Post
I have really been getting into Ashe and I want to get a skin for her but I don't find any of her skins that good.
Does anyone know if they are making a new skin for her any time soon? I just don't see any of her skins being worth the RP other then maybe Queen Ashe.
She has liek, the most skins in the game. let some of the people with like 1 or 2 skins get some.

Lil Indian Boy

01-24-2014

No new skins AFAIK.

They seem to only make skins for more popular champs. Being that it is, its probably a long ways from a new Ashe skin.

Vaporo

01-24-2014

Not a fan of dat ashe sideboob?

Im March

01-24-2014

Amethyst ashe is really the best looks soo good in game

Some English Guy

01-24-2014

amethyst ashe looks good, but if that's not your style, I suggest checking out leaguecraft, which has a section dedicated to fan-made skin textures

Quintessence

01-24-2014

Woad Ashe is nice if you don't like Amethyst.

Chargers502

01-24-2014

I tried the custom skins and it always messes my game up somehow so I don't trust it and I know she has a lot of skins but I wish they would make a skin for her that is as high quality as some of the new skins, but sadly she isn't popular.
Also Amethyst Ashe is ok I just don't like it all that much, but thanks anyways.

Neo Cyrus

01-24-2014

Amethyst Ashe is the only one which didn't nerf the breasts of severely. It's the only one they didn't remake. Dropped from a quad D cup to a C. You make me sad Rito.

Anyway, Woad Ashe is my favourite for some reason.