Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Maps Skin Ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowStar6

08-27-2014

Why not have a sinfully sweet map theme during christmas time because of the bundles are out too :3

TheNerdOverThere

09-03-2014

Riot needs to take this post seriously =]

Xarue

09-04-2014

Rune war battle grounds!!!! I want to see broken rune pillars, scorched rocks, radioactive jungle creeps, chopped trees and a war zone in the middle.

xDarkxMagicianx

09-04-2014

I think there needs to be an Atlantis themed map. An ancient island that rose out of the oceans connecting Nami and Fizz, additionally providing an unknown area with new champion possibilities! =)

Lyokocoder12

09-12-2014

Well I couldn't read through everything so forgive me if this has already been said. I think it would be pretty amazing if there were these maps...

1: Arcade Themed (Super retro awesomeness like the arcade skins!)
2: Sky Themed (High up in the clouds... Maybe the river could be made out of wind?)
3: Baron Themed (What Summoners Rift would look like if Baron destroyed it.)
4: Jungle Themed (Super overgrown with tons of plants and flower.)
5: Piltover Themed (Cait is my favorite champion and I love Piltover!)
6: Pirate Themed (one side maybe blue Is docks and maybe purple side is a big beach jungle thing!)

It was a lot of fun coming up with these and looking at all your amazing ideas. Thank you for Reading mine

CHIEF WAFFLEZ

09-14-2014

lets make these happen!