Ask The Very Best (Ask Wukong Version x)

1234511 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVeryBest

01-21-2014

Wukong was swinging through the forests of Ionia. He often did this after training. He was heading towards the clearing he used as a home, however, due to it being late at night. He was very tired, Yi had him do some very intensive workouts today. He smiled at his training. It was hard and if he was going to be the best, his training had to be hard.

As he arrived, he saw a human in purple robes standing in his clearing. Strange, he thought, I don't see many humans here. He would creep up to the human, being as quiet as possible. He would then take his staff and put it just in front of the human, sneaking it around his legs so he wouldn't see. He then backed up and jumped back into the trees. He would use the branches to get just above him, and behind him. He would drop down and hang by his tail as he made a loud noise to spook the man. As expected the man would jump, spin, and back up, tripping over Wukong's staff.

Wukong dropped down to the ground and rolled around laughing. It wasn't a big prank, but he didn't feel like setting a large one up right now, he was tired. It was still funny, especially once he saw where the human fell. Seeing this, he started laughing anew.

"It's not funny!" the human said standing up. "Wukong, I can get you in trouble for that!"

"Because you are really going to tell people you fell in my poop. What are you even here for summoner."

Wukong would stop laughing as he said this and jump up on his nimbus cloud. He reclined as he waited for the summoner's response.

"You know how you were able to manage to get out of answering questions for our Ask a Champion program? Well, you have been reinstated into it, due to the Institute finding out that you lied to get out. You are to accept all people who come here to ask questions. And not play tricks on them."

"Bah, you're no fun. Whatever, I'll answer the questions."

He would do a backflip off of his nimbus cloud, landing perfectly on all fours before loping over to the summoner. He would walk around him, sniffing and observing him. He would then wipe some of his refuse off of the summoner's robes, only to throw it at his face. He would chuckle and jump away as the summoner took a swipe at him.

"The nearest lake is about a league to the east. Don't want to go back covered in poo, do you?"

The summoner turned bright crimson, at least what wasn't covered in brown. He would then hurry off to the west as Wukong laughed.

"That's east!"

((Yay, my school got out early due to excessive snow, so I was able to get this up sooner than I though I would. Wukong is BACK! ))

BloatedBile

01-21-2014

dear monkey king,

yasuo seems to mock wuju. what du yu think of him?

-bb

AskTheVeryBest

01-21-2014

Dear BB,

I am not even a human, but I still no that your letter is lacking in grammatical sense. For example, aren't all sentences supposed to be capitalized. As for Yasuo, he seems like a worthy opponent, and I will enjoy defeating him. He is, however, no match for me, for I will be the best. His opinion on Wuju, however, is his own. Once I am done with him however he will know the truth.

-Wukong, The Monkey King

Ask Gragas

01-21-2014

What's yer breakfast o' champions?

AskTheVeryBest

01-21-2014

My favorite breakfast is fruit, especially peaches . Sometimes I will add in more human foods at the request of Master Yi, but mainly a big bowl of fruit.

Tine

01-21-2014

((So, you are the very best like no one ever was? To fight them is the real test but to beat them is your cause? Will you travel across the land searching far and wide? Each Poke- Champion to understand the power that's inside? LOL GOT TO BEAT THEM ALL, A HEART SO TRUE A MONKEY WILL PULL US THOROUGH! My god I should stop now... sorry but I just had to do this... I regret nothing.))

AskTheVeryBest

01-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tine View Post
((So, you are the very best like no one ever was? To fight them is the real test but to beat them is your cause? Will you travel across the land searching far and wide? Each Poke- Champion to understand the power that's inside? LOL GOT TO BEAT THEM ALL, A HEART SO TRUE A MONKEY WILL PULL US THOROUGH! My god I should stop now... sorry but I just had to do this... I regret nothing.))
((its fine, part of the reference actually))

BloatedBile

01-21-2014

dear wukong,

wu ju rather eat a yellow or white peach?

-bb

Unexisted

01-21-2014

Dear Wukong,

Wukong just to let you know your my all time favorite champion. I love your personality and admire your skills. Your always have positive additude, you accpect people for who they are. I heard even Ahri likes you and get along with you. Anyways, wukong how's your training with Master Yi?

- Agenor Noir

AskTheVeryBest

01-22-2014

Dear Agenor Noir,

Yeah, Ahri's a great friend. Fun to play tricks on to, as she never stays mad at me.As for my training it's going great. I'm learning so much an I will bring the power of Wuju to world. And why wouldn't I have a positive attitude, I am the best.

-Wukong the Monkey King

1234511 ... 27