Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[GUIDE] The Mechanics of Winning, The Secret to Why You Lost.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeCKS Egai

03-14-2014

Quote:
Lethadind:

2. WAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! CARRY MEH!!!!!!

So. Most of you don't realize this. But. Most of you want to be carried. You don't want to do the actual carrying. (Example: How many of you would jump on the opportunity to have a diamond player carry you out of bronze?). Carrying is more work. Most of you hate work, that's why you're playing a video game. It requires you to use your brain (we've established that you can't be in zombie-mode already) to make clutch plays. You don't want to do this. You would MUCH rather have the enemy team be a bunch of ******* and your team all do well and you stomp the **** out of the enemy team. It's easier. Easier is better.

Amirite?

I know I'm right, because this is basic human psychology. You're ****ing lazy. The sooner you realize that, the faster you can improve the mentality. A high KDR is not carrying. 5,000 CS is not carrying.

I swear there was another quote I specifically liked, but this tends to sum up the majority of stuck in bronze threads alone.

fhtrg7

03-14-2014

This guide is amazing. I'm going to try it out tomorrow.

btw I have a 2 questions:

Is exp or gold more important

does last hitting gain extra exp?

Absolute Snow

03-16-2014

Quote:
fhtrg7:
This guide is amazing. I'm going to try it out tomorrow.

btw I have a 2 questions:

Is exp or gold more important

does last hitting gain extra exp?

If you're getting destroyed in lane, try to get exp but not get hit(you really don't want to die, wait for a gank from jungler, if you're low go home because of possible dives.).. otherwise gold is because, you gain exp along the way anyways..

as for last hitting gaining extra exp... I don't think it does.

Zyphiir

03-16-2014

This is an outstanding guide. Bookmarked all 3 of your guides. I am going to preach this to myself like it's the bible. Thank you, kind sir.

A bump for you.

Doominator10

03-16-2014

Requisite bump FOR SCIENCE~!

vortical42

03-17-2014

Have you thought about submitting this to Reign of Gaming? They are featuring outstanding community writers and this is just the kind of content they might be interested in.

On a personal note, thank you so much for this guide! I've read a LOT of guides and none of them had close to the impact on my play that yours did.

DeSolu

03-17-2014

I feel good because i read it!

Tis a nice day

03-24-2014

This was an amazing guide in that it covers all of the more "hidden" aspects of the game, and not just how to itemize and use champion mechanics. Well done.

Rueian

Recruiter

03-25-2014

You should work on some of your wording. Insulting your intended audience isn't the best plan.

SirRan

03-29-2014

Enjoyed this quite a bit, should be stickied or something. :P