Best Snowball Champion(s).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Souul Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

Hi guys,

I want to know who is the best snowball Mage and DPS (No, not Nunu. He just throws snowballs ).

Mage. Morgana or Kassadin? (or ......)

DPS. Twitch or Twisted Fate (or ......)

Thnx.

Andan

12-30-2010

Any champ can be a good snowball if played right, though i do hate seeing a ryze at 20 stacks.

Mr Zafrada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

All champions can snowball, but some ones -especially assasins- becomes scarier.

Pantheon
Kassadin
Akali (omg, a really fed akali can instagib almost any squishy)
Shaco
Katarina
Twitch (He was nerfed a lot, but still can snowball hard)
Vladimir
Morgana (Her AP ratios are really scary -I mean really-)
Master Yi to a degree (he squishy as hell)
Tryndamere (just Exhaut him)

Ranged AD atackers with items (Infinity Edge/Last whisper/Blood Thirsters/Green pots) are scary too. (Ashe, Sivir, Tristana, Miss Fortune, corki)

Almost all casters if they have level advantage and -optional- grab a Mejai's Soulstelear (10+ charges to become really scary) (Annie, Anivia, Fidlesticks, Ryze, Veigar and a few more)

I may forgot about some ones, but you get the point.

But, in your format I'd say:

Mage (AP):
Kassadin: snowballs hard, due to his ability to chase and extreme burst and mobility Snowball Father
Vlad (Lane dominance, Self Heal, AoE damage, strong farmer, Sanguine Pool -survivability-)
Kennen (Lane dominance, high mobility, mass stun, Energy system a pro early game, a con lategame -mana users can spam more lategame-)
Anivia (Very good farm, good AP ratios + survivability from egg form)

DPS (AD):
Pantheon (Global TP ganks + Stun + Burst = innstagib squishies) Snowball son
Shaco (Jungle shaco, same as Yi. Strong gank (one of the strongest gankers in the game ATM)
Twitch (nerfed, but he still holds his own due to his ganker power, stealth is a powerful mechanic against non coordinated teams)
Master Yi (Jungle Yi can snowball hard if he gets fed, his ganking power with red buff + alpha strike is strong)

Hybird:
Akali: Along with Kassadin and Pantheon: The Snowball Trinity. She is a force to be reckoned with. Snowball holy Spirit
Katarina: Post patch Kat scales very well if she gets fed.

EDIT: didn't see your name Souul I'm chasing you.

Eggtart Chow

12-30-2010

I also want to mention that Janna and Soraka snowball extremely easily. Just by healing them you get an assist, so with Soraka when you pop your ult during a team fight you get an assist for everyone killed after. Pretty much the same thing with Janna, except you also get an assist if someone gets a kill while your shield is on them. I guess Sona snowballs pretty well, too.

Mr Zafrada

12-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggtart Chow View Post
I also want to mention that Janna and Soraka snowball extremely easily. Just by healing them you get an assist, so with Soraka when you pop your ult during a team fight you get an assist for everyone killed after. Pretty much the same thing with Janna, except you also get an assist if someone gets a kill while your shield is on them. I guess Sona snowballs pretty well, too.
You are right Egg, I forgot about supporters, Sonna can do it too.

cristinah

12-31-2010

..What do you mean by snowballing?

I'm a nub ;c

ShadyGrave

12-31-2010

snowballing is using weapons that gain stacks. Sword of the Occult, Mejais Soulstealer, or Leviathan. Every kill gives 2 stacks, assists gives 1 stack. Death cuts the stacks by a third. Snowballing is the effect when you start getting multiple kills, so stacks go up. Each stack has some benefit to it, like 5ad, or 8ap (leviathan is health forgot the number). can go up to 20 stacks, in which case there is a bonus stat added, like cdr or speed.

InsanexAngel

12-31-2010

What bout Jax??? I always thought he was pretty good at snowballing

cristinah

12-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyGrave View Post
snowballing is using weapons that gain stacks. Sword of the Occult, Mejais Soulstealer, or Leviathan. Every kill gives 2 stacks, assists gives 1 stack. Death cuts the stacks by a third. Snowballing is the effect when you start getting multiple kills, so stacks go up. Each stack has some benefit to it, like 5ad, or 8ap (leviathan is health forgot the number). can go up to 20 stacks, in which case there is a bonus stat added, like cdr or speed.
Oh, cool thanks

Mr Zafrada

12-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyGrave View Post
I would like to add, shady, that is not necessarily to use snowball items to snowball. You can snowball without them. I call snowball to the phenomenon of being overleveled/farmed and have an advantage over the enemy team (due to fast dragons, lvl advantage, turret advantage, early game advantage, nashor, in this game if you capitalize mistakes or make good moves you gain momentum) is called "snowballing" Some champions can snowball harder than others, let's say, Kassadin snowballs harder than a support, like Janna.

As an example, a Pantheon with Yoummus+BT combo in 20 minutes mandropping on your head with 3+ levels, well he snowballed capitalizing his early game advantage with no snowball items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsanexAngel View Post
What bout Jax??? I always thought he was pretty good at snowballing
Jax is carry, he scales good with items, But i don't thinks he fits into the *pure*snowball champions, he fits more into the carry category champions, like a fed Ashe/MF/Corki/Tristana Just my opinion. The holy trinity of snowball champions, all have extreme mobility, high ganking power, high burst, Jax lacks those 3 things.