Had a Windows computer that broke and now bought a new MAC RIOT please help me out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Setting

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

May i please have a link to download the MAC version of LOL i would love to test and return feedback.

I am level 30 and have spent money on this game and truly support you guys. I just wish i could experience this game again

Sincerely,
A true LOL fan.

Deoric

12-31-2010

No bootcamp or spare Windows CD?

MurasakiXRose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2010

Riot has asked to the person who own MacBeta dl not to share the link or the file. I would like to help you as I still am in possession of the original file, so as long as Riot don't allow any of us to share it on a 3rd party we can't do much for you.

Although the easiest way is to run BootCamp as it will help you will all you game and Mac Client is still in developmental with much lower FPS and graphic quality compared to the same game running on the same computer but with windows.

Setting

01-02-2011

wow i really appreciate your guys' response and loyalty to RIOT they have made such an amazing game and response to the community. Maybe we could play sometime? that is until i get this on mac. -.-

Flame of Udun

01-03-2011

I have the DL backed up on my iDisk. O_o
Good thing none of my RL friends play LoL..

Gannonz

01-04-2011

I think if you do some investigative work you can probably find a link.... Or you can wait til this fall to get the released version ... oh wait... nevermind.

Finitely

01-05-2011

As of now it seems like the newest patch for Mac isn't happening for "several days", so we can't even log in or connect to the server.

I'm sorry I'm a bit new to forums, and I couldn't find the answer through searching, but what's the reason for Riot requesting for people to not share the dl link for MacBeta? Or allowing more mac users to test out the game?

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

01-05-2011

Search EU forums and thou shall find a link...

Warbéar

01-05-2011

you went from win 7 to mac? there's your mistake.

This coming is from a guy with a high end mac.

Setting

01-06-2011

why is that a mistake?