ETA on Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tortferngatr

01-29-2014

why do I feel a compulsive need to post on either the forums or either the league or dawngate subreddits even when I'm supposed to be getting sleep for tomorrow ;_;

why

aside from having ADHD

why Lyte

why ;_;

As for teambuilder? I played one iteration earlier (current version is more advanced.) I like it, but I'm glad it's in beta (lots of annoyances to the system to improve on).

Everybody Poos

01-29-2014

Honestly, I forgot all about it.

Blunts4Brekfast

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancerofWar View Post
Pretty sure it will not be released in ranked for awhile. While it may hit normal PvP when released, my guess is it would spend atleast 6 months out of ranked before they would implement.

they should never bring it into ranked.

your ranking should be about how well you play the game, not how well you jungle skarner after 20,000 games. people should occasionally be forced into their worst role, thats part of the game.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunts4Brekfast View Post

your ranking should be about how well you play the game, not how well you jungle skarner after 20,000 games. people should occasionally be forced into their worst role, thats part of the game.
Funny how pros seem to always play the exact same position, huh?

Mrrggrr

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunts4Brekfast View Post

You're such an idiot. So people should play something they don't enjoy for what? There's no reason for any of this.

Mayobe

02-12-2014

Rito com on

matrixlock

02-22-2014

march