Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ETA on Team Builder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freaky Eighty

01-21-2014

Can we have it please? Rough ballpark maybe?

This week?
Next month?
Some time maybe next year?

This needs to be released four years ago.

Thank you.

@ Lyte Robbypoo RiotComplex statuskwoh RiotWorldPeace RiotTantram davin btab Miss Mecha Zero RiotLobster stopthief Exekias Amazoe Scezumil VonBurgermeister Ryedan RiotNeuroCat RiotJayway Taurendur RiotLulu Drevarius RoamingNumeral RiotSeb DoctahWayne D00m0

RedTruth

01-21-2014

If the Replay System is anything to go by, prob a few more years.

Jikker

01-21-2014

They're barely testing it in PBE (we get it for like 4 hours in an afternoon) so it's gonna be a while =/

Freaky Eighty

01-21-2014

I hope not.

Bronze 3 prediction:

Team Builder is released, toxicity goes down 99%.

Can't stop man-babies from over exaggerating how bad you are as a player and a human being for having an off game.

DancerofWar

01-21-2014

Quote:
Freaky Eighty:
I hope not.

Bronze 3 prediction:

Team Builder is released, toxicity goes down 99%.

Pretty sure it will not be released in ranked for awhile. While it may hit normal PvP when released, my guess is it would spend atleast 6 months out of ranked before they would implement.

Freaky Eighty

01-21-2014

Quote:
DancerofWar:
Pretty sure it will not be released in ranked for awhile. While it may hit normal PvP when released, my guess is it would spend atleast 6 months out of ranked before they would implement.

I don't know anything about this sort of thing but I just find it funny that the developers of the most played game in the world are taking so long for something that seems so rudimentary.

#priorities

Gnãrly

01-21-2014

its for normal queue only so who cares

Freaky Eighty

01-21-2014

Quote:
Gnãrly:
its for normal queue only so who cares

I do because I want to spend a week straight playing one specific role so that I can more accurately gauge my progression. If I want to focus on a specific role, but have people who are willing to throw a game to get what they want, I'm never going to progress.

Freaky Eighty

01-21-2014

I am so entitled, it's not even funny.

Giving Riot hundreds of dollars, and all I get in return is pigeon-holing totalitarian meta-or-die.

Freaky Eighty

01-21-2014

images.jpg