Caitlyn is Jinx's sister?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kolgax

01-21-2014

So here's a crazy theory I'd like to float by you guys:

Caitlyn is Jinx's sister, not Vi.

Caitlyn is tracking the criminal that leaves cards with a 'C.' on it. What if Cait suffers from a multiple personality disorder and actually is C? This would explain why Jinx thinks her sister is crazy...tracking herself down.

However I'm going to blow my own theory to hell now:

In Cait's lore it says Demacia hired Cait to track down C, so it would be kinda a stretch.

When Jinx taunts Cait she calls her "Hat Lady." Either that's her name for that personality or she is not in fact her sis.

So balance of probability this was all a load of baloney, but I thought I came up with an interesting if pretty much disprovable theory...

SecretLore

01-21-2014

yeah she probably calls her hat lady simply because of caits hat and i really doubt that the sheriff of piltover has a second personality that is a master thief,without anyone noticing it

Kolgax

01-21-2014

Well that brings me to another thought.

If you use the argument that Cait is not Jinx's sister because she calls her "Hat Lady", then you probably have to rule out Vi as well because she calls her "Fat Hands", not "Sis."

SecretLore

01-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolgax View Post
Well that brings me to another thought.

If you use the argument that Cait is not Jinx's sister because she calls her "Hat Lady", then you probably have to rule out Vi as well because she calls her "Fat Hands", not "Sis."
well it might sound weird,but fat hands sounds more like a nickname for someone you know,while hat lady sounds more like a nickname for someone you don't know well.

but anyway,thats not the only reason,the others are that there is almost no connection between caitlyn and jinx(aside from jinx being a wanted person in piltover) and the fact that there is nothing that indicates caitlyn is crazy(not to mention there is nothing even hinting at the fact that caitlyn even has a sister)

FreshTurtle

01-23-2014

Maybe Jinx is leaving the C cards for Cait to try and call her out?

SecretLore

01-23-2014

C is a thief,jinx is more like a terrorist,I doubt jinx could steal so much without being noticed,especially since her lore makes it clear,she just wants to provoke vi and isn't interested in stealing stuff.

Foolish Lantern

01-24-2014

Is it possible that Jinx considers her sister crazy - whoever it may be - because, from a mentally unstable, anarchist's point of view, a law-abiding citizen is insane?

Kolgax

01-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolish Lantern View Post
Is it possible that Jinx considers her sister crazy - whoever it may be - because, from a mentally unstable, anarchist's point of view, a law-abiding citizen is insane?
Wouldn't she say "You're all crazy!" then instead?

Foolish Lantern

01-25-2014

True enough.

Aegix Drakan

02-01-2014

This is a silly and hilarious theory, and I love it. XD