Morde's Metal Emporium

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Headsman

02-02-2014

Urgot startled back. The boy looked familiar.

"You... do I know you?"

theplague1369

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Headsman View Post
Urgot startled back. The boy looked familiar.

"You... do I know you?"
Patrick's face fell a bit."I met you once, and asked you questions about being a Champion." Patrick said quietly, withdrawing the statue and holding it at his side.

Even the loneliest being in Runeterra doesn't remember you, a new low... Said the voice, chuckling slightly.

Ask The Headsman

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplague1369 View Post
Patrick's face fell a bit."I met you once, and asked you questions about being a Champion." Patrick said quietly, withdrawing the statue and holding it at his side.

Even the loneliest being in Runeterra doesn't remember you, a new low... Said the voice, chuckling slightly.
Urgot sought through his memory.

"You... are... Plague, correct? That is the only person who came to me to ask questions in the past while. I apologize, I have been caught up in a... situation. With some other champions."

Ask Morde Hue

02-02-2014

Mordekaiser looked at the conversing pair with slight annoyance. Shrugging, he took his work to the forge, gold ingots floating above his head. 'I love this job,' he mused.

theplague1369

02-02-2014

Quote:
Urgot sought through his memory.

"You... are... Plague, correct? That is the only person who came to me to ask questions in the past while. I apologize, I have been caught up in a... situation. With some other champions."
Patrick smiled a little. You and me both... He thought sadly, thinking of his "adventures" since he had seen Urgot. "It is good to see you again." Said Patrick quietly. In truth it was, when Patrick had last seen Urgot life had been much simpler... and less dangerous.

Ask The Headsman

02-02-2014

Quote:
Patrick smiled a little. You and me both... He thought sadly, thinking of his "adventures" since he had seen Urgot. "It is good to see you again." Said Patrick quietly. In truth it was, when Patrick had last seen Urgot life had been much simpler... and less dangerous.
"Not everyday someone is happy to see me."

theplague1369

02-02-2014

Quote:
"Not everyday someone is happy to see me."
"It is always good to see someone who doesn't want to kill me." Said Patrick, thinking about the list of people he had angered since he had saw Urgot, only Alistar and Gizmo stuck out as true friends, and they had both disappeared. Patrick shook his head sadly.

Ask The Headsman

02-02-2014

Quote:
"It is always good to see someone who doesn't want to kill me." Said Patrick, thinking about the list of people he had angered since he had saw Urgot, only Alistar and Gizmo stuck out as true friends, and they had both disappeared. Patrick shook his head sadly.
"Yes. Well, if you don't have anything else to ask me about, I must go now."

theplague1369

02-02-2014

Quote:
"Yes. Well, if you don't have anything else to ask me about, I must go now."
Patrick shook his head, clearly lost in his thoughts. He waved goodbye to Urgot and gathered up the statues, heading toward the Institute.

One abomination shunned by another. Even that creature hates you.

Patrick hang his head as he walked, hoping the statue would make Cassiopeia happy.

Ask The Headsman

02-02-2014

(( Don't feel bad!

Urgot just needs to do some Noxian stuff, like arguing with everyone and killing things! ))

1234567 ... 9