Morde's Metal Emporium

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Morde Hue

01-20-2014

There is a giant steel dome with a spiky door, sitting right down the block from the Institute of War. Inside, iron torches brightly lit the inside of the place, showing various ingots and bullion of various kinds, as well as plenty of beautifully-crafted silver items. The dark-red carpet was patterned with dark blue stripes. Many different statuettes and models stood tall and proud in one corner(side? arc?) of the dome. Mordekaiser sat in a titanium-plated gold throne, awaiting for his first customer.

There is a sign at the entrance.

WELCOME TO MORDEKAISER'S METAL EMPORIUM
Prices: ((assuming gold currency isn't made of gold))
Small silver champion model: 30 gold (1in:24in scale)

Large silver champion model: 95 gold (1in:12in scale)

Full-scale silver champion statue: 300-450 gold

Silver bullion (10 gram): 7 gold

Full-scale gold champion model: 3600 gold

Full-scale models available only upon pre-order.

((Mordekaiser is extremely accurate in his work, since he can bend metal at will))

theplague1369

02-02-2014

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3821

Patrick eased his way into Mordekaiser's shop, the warning his brother had given him before he left the Institute was fresh in his mind. "You be careful over there, things from the Shadow Isles are dangerous, and the abominations they try to pass off as people are no different." Patrick looked around quietly, unsure if he really wanted to talk to Mordekaiser, but he needed a couple of statue's made, and from what he had heard Mordekaiser was one of the best metalworkers in the world... even if he took people's souls somewhere else.

Patrick walked up to the counter and waited.

Ask Morde Hue

02-02-2014

Mordekaiser awoke with a smal, jump, before looking at the time. "Oh dear," he mutters. "I was asleep for quite awhile." He looks up to notice Patrick standing in front of him. "Oh, hi. I'm Mordekaiser. How can may I be of service?" he boomed out.

theplague1369

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Morde Hue View Post
Mordekaiser awoke with a smal, jump, before looking at the time. "Oh dear," he mutters. "I was asleep for quite awhile." He looks up to notice Patrick standing in front of him. "Oh, hi. I'm Mordekaiser. How can may I be of service?" he boomed out.
"I-uh...need some stuff made. If it isn't too much trouble said Patrick, rummaging through his pockets to pull out a two pictures and a sack of gold. "I need two statues, one made of Anivia, and then i need one made of this guy." Patrick put the pictures on the counter. One was a picture of Anivia, flying through the air, the other was a picture of General Du Couteau he had taken from the Institute's library. "Can you do that?" He asked quietly, hoping it wouldn't be too much trouble.

Ask Morde Hue

02-02-2014

Mordekaiser laughed. "Of what material would you like these made? Unless you want me to take all your money..." he trailed off with a menacing grin.

theplague1369

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Morde Hue View Post
Mordekaiser laughed. "Of what material would you like these made? Unless you want me to take all your money..." he trailed off with a menacing grin.
"Whatever this can buy me." Patrick said, dumping the contents of the sack onto the counter. 176 gold coins bounced onto the counter."I just want them to be nice, they are for important people." Patrick said happily, sticking the sack into his pocket and smiling slightly.

Ask Morde Hue

02-02-2014

"Hmm," Mordekaiser rubbed his chin. "Well, if you're looking for the prices, they're right there," he said as he pointed to the sign right next to his counter. "Go ahead an make your decisions using that. I am not your calculator."

theplague1369

02-02-2014

Patrick looked hard at the sign, grimacing slightly. He began to check numbers off on his fingers and mumble under his breath. He cursed deeply after what seemed like an eternity of counting, and pulled off his left white Teemo shoe and threw it onto the counter. He pulled a small bag from inside it and slowly counted fourteen gold coins out.He glared at Mordekaiser for making him count. "There, i need two Large silver champion models, that should cover it." Patrick said proudly.

Ask Morde Hue

02-02-2014

Mordekaiser laughed as he took the gold from off the counter. "Understood. I have an Anivia model right here, but you may need to wait on Du Couteau's model. I have yet to make one. Come back in about an hour."
He went into a room behind the counter and came out with an Anivia model, flawlessly designed, down to a single feather. "Here," he stated as he handed the statue to patrick and walked off to begin working on his first project of the business.

theplague1369

02-02-2014

Patrick grabbed his Teemo show off the counter and put it back on his foot, looking happily at the Anivia statue. He walked toward the door, limping slightly and muttering."Ooh, look at me, i am made of metal, i don't have to count." He muttered under his breath. He went outside and sat down on the sidewalk to wait.

12345 ... 9