Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Download link

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naughty Nautilus

12-30-2010

Obviously the link isn't there. Will it be up soon? Or do I have to get a Red to send me it? I have a good friend that use to play HoN and wants to get into LoL but only has a Mac. (Goes to Full Sail). How can I get him to get online.

Also, I don't know a lot about Macs but reading through these pages, it seems people boot Windows on their Mac. How can he get Windows onto his computer? (Sorry, I am not the brightest when it comes to putting programs onto computers.)

Thanks guys

dudeup1

01-01-2011

dude im looking for DL too =(

xKoBiEx

Recruiter

01-01-2011

Beta for the Mac client is currently closed. When it is open, there will be a link posted.

As for getting Windows on the machine, you will need to partition a drive and then install as normal.

Drax516

01-02-2011

Ahhh can't get it to work!