Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Runes and jungling with Dr Mundo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyroteknik

12-31-2009

This is actually two (somewhat) unrelated questions I have that I've been thinking about.

The first, what Glyphs (blue runes) do you go with Dr. Mundo? I've been using Celerity (CD per level) simply because I don't know what else to use. I normally go Clarity for most heroes, but that obviously doesn't work on Mundo. In beta, when runes were free, I had a set of health regen runes for him, but I don't think I'd use them on anyone but him and possibly Tryndamere. I play him as a DPS, using Masochism and buying attack speed, so I was thinking about hiding my flaws with blue Hp runes, but they're expensive and not very good. What do you think?

The other question I had was on how to jungle effectively with Mundo from lvl 1. Like I said, I go DPS Mundo, so I spec Offense masteries, and I've tried to jungle with Smite/Rally, Masochism, and early lifesteal, but it just doesn't work well. Once you get to lvl 6 and have a recurve bow and lifesteal, soloing dragon with cleavers is simple, but I don't want to wait that long. Any tips?

Thanks a lot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeeNaku

12-31-2009

for jungling with mundo try my guide here

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=41799