Runes and jungling with Dr Mundo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyroteknik

12-31-2009

This is actually two (somewhat) unrelated questions I have that I've been thinking about.

The first, what Glyphs (blue runes) do you go with Dr. Mundo? I've been using Celerity (CD per level) simply because I don't know what else to use. I normally go Clarity for most heroes, but that obviously doesn't work on Mundo. In beta, when runes were free, I had a set of health regen runes for him, but I don't think I'd use them on anyone but him and possibly Tryndamere. I play him as a DPS, using Masochism and buying attack speed, so I was thinking about hiding my flaws with blue Hp runes, but they're expensive and not very good. What do you think?

The other question I had was on how to jungle effectively with Mundo from lvl 1. Like I said, I go DPS Mundo, so I spec Offense masteries, and I've tried to jungle with Smite/Rally, Masochism, and early lifesteal, but it just doesn't work well. Once you get to lvl 6 and have a recurve bow and lifesteal, soloing dragon with cleavers is simple, but I don't want to wait that long. Any tips?

Thanks a lot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeeNaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2009

for jungling with mundo try my guide here

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=41799