graphics settings saved to account?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juevo

10-17-2011

i split my playtime between a monster of a desktop and a 1.6ghz dualcore netbook and have noticed abnormally poor performance on my laptop of late. while running at 2-4 fps in dominion i decided to see if i could turn anything down and come to find everything on high when i know i had set most things to low/verylow when i first installed.

does this game really save graphics settings to account yet you have to set up masteries every time you change computers? if this is true and not a random fluke i feel this should be changed. if i have to change settings every time i switch machines i will end up pissing a lot of people off since it takes approx 1minute or more for settings to adjust ingame and they cannot be altered from the launcher. and why is it we cannot have masteries saved to account?

Aniello

10-17-2011

No they are saved in a .cfg file on your local computer.

You can solve this making a copy of your game (or the files you need) and put them on new computer.

Juevo

10-17-2011

this issue isnt them being different, i want them to be. my home computer can handle max, my
laptop cannot

Aniello

10-17-2011

I play on 2 different computers, both have different settings, I don't understand what you mean.