A good gaming laptop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Davids Uploader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

What would be a good gaming laptop for games like League, WoW, etc. and what are the specs and the price. Also, Im talking about a premade one that I can buy from practically anywhere, not a built one.

Morinav

12-30-2010

I use an Alienware m11x to great success. It does have some strange behavior with WoW for some reason. WoW reports that I get fairly low FPS with it (way lower than specs would indicate), but the game looks smoother than it says. It's the only game I've ever had trouble with.

Irmo

12-30-2010

Probably best to run with desktop

But if you want a laptop, find what graphic cards can handle the game you want then find a laptop that have that cards

QRNZzerS75foYCRT

12-30-2010

Mundo not savvy with laptop video cards but..
3.0 duo core or higher
2gb ddr3 or higher

Research video cards. Also big screen is nice.

PS: You can get much better desktop for half the price of a good laptop.

Malurth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

Using an Asus G72GX. Was pretty cheap as gaming laptops go.

6GB RAM, GeForce GTX 260M 1GB, Core 2 Quad @ 2GHz. Works like a charm.

Is a little outdated now though, the G73JW is a lot better.

Slide

12-30-2010

Id like to recommend a Dell laptop.

Nothing in particular with the specs. Its all about their warranty. 350$ gets you a "no questions asked we send you a brand new laptop when you ask for one" warranty. Just activated mine in September and am enjoying my brand new free laptop that is 10x the machine my last laptop was (which still works perfectly).

Highly recommend.

souVak

12-30-2010

MSI makes great gaming laptops, and have pretty good price tags on them too. Good warranties too.

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

12-30-2010

Gaming laptop?

If you want to play computer games get a desktop. Desktops are more affordable, more powerful, and can be easily upgraded in the future.

Jack Azrael

12-30-2010

mx11 is quite nice. when I bought my rig it was between the ASUS g73jh, and mx11. also google sager.
the ASUS costs under 2k has core i7 dual 320gb hdds, 8gb ddr3 ram, and 1 Gb ddr5, backlit keyboard, full 1080p on a 17.3 inch screen. reccommend it.

fuchuzz

12-30-2010

ive got an msi gt725 that plays most anything on max, like starcraft 2, stalker, lol. But desktops are just better in general, an 800 dollar desktop is pretty much better then a 1300 laptop.