A question about team chemistry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SegerUtanGreger

12-31-2009

Soraka, jax, fiddlestick, dr. mundo and one more idk.

Would that be a good team ?

Basilisk9466

12-31-2009

Add on a ranged carry like Tristana, Teemo or (if desperate) Ashe and that's not a bad loadout. Mundo is pretty tough and can be a big pain to combat, Jax isn't the most damaging melee but is certainly dangerous. Then you have Soraka for support CC and healing, Fiddle for teamfights, CC and nukes, and your ranged carry for DPS, tower pushing and generally doing the heavy damage. It's not perfect, but it covers the bases.

Gamecmdr

12-31-2009

replace jax with yi and add in a good ranged dps, than ittd be pretty good. a little low on CC though

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2009

I agree with Bas above. Add on a ranged carry. I'd suggest Ashe, cause she is the only one with stun. Your current team comp lacks stun (although Ashe's is unreliable.)

Basilisk9466

12-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecmdr View Post
a little low on CC though
Wouldn't say that. Two heavy silences, a fear, a stun and a slow, plus any Rylai's/Frozen Mallet. I find it hard to term a team with Fiddle on it 'low on CC', he's got possibly the highest potential for disabling of any champ, particularly a caster.

@ nico: Jax has a (admittedly situational) AoE stun.

Gamecmdr

12-31-2009

i guess it has decent CC, but say theres a yi on the other team, he ults and you have fear, and thats pretty much it unless jax gets a dodge while being attacked. i adding in ashe for more slows and a good long stun would make this pretty good.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilisk9466 View Post
@ nico: Jax has a (admittedly situational) AoE stun.
I dont count jax's stun as it is triggered by minions, or poor decisions of the enemy team. I knew someone would say that though.

SegerUtanGreger

12-31-2009

Okey, thanks for your opinions. The ranged dps champion will probably be Tristana if i get this guy i've been talking to. Hope it will work out. Thanks again,

Dartkun

12-31-2009

Lack of an on demand stun (Malphite, Veigar, Sion, etc etc) so throw in an Ashe.

SegerUtanGreger

12-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartkun View Post
Lack of an on demand stun (Malphite, Veigar, Sion, etc etc) so throw in an Ashe.
I know jax can stun the enemy for 1 second, and alot of people in the team use exhaust. But yea, i guess we'll try to find a ashe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecmdr View Post
i guess it has decent CC, but say theres a yi on the other team, he ults and you have fear, and thats pretty much it unless jax gets a dodge while being attacked. i adding in ashe for more slows and a good long stun would make this pretty good.
Well, this jax were talking about building alot of dogde+ attack speed. he dodge like 3-4 out of 5 attacks in the end game. That wouldn't be a problem.