Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Evelynn - Ninja Style v2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sTrikerT

01-10-2011

ya good teammates helps, but if you are unlucky and get the ignorant ones, doesn't really matter if you're eve or others, gg either way. But when u do have decent lane partner, 1st blood is very likely or at very least with ur stealth stun and their attack, can scare off the opponent.

So far unless you paired with support champ or tank, (imo tank worse than support, cuz early game they can't tank and no dmg and melee; at least support helps you abit), i've had little prob with most partners. communicate is important, eve gotta take initiation.

Scutty

01-10-2011

Lol Jmar playing eve. I'll need to see that next time we play. Is he a good eve?
On a more serious note what if multiple people get oracles? I've seen it before and you can't try to kill one because the others will protect him/her.

sTrikerT

01-10-2011

jmar watched me play for ages, his only purpose is be my bait.

i've encountered at most 4 ppl with oracles at same time, i think its the time me vs 19 oracles whole game. in that case, it doesn't matter who has oracles, go for their carry, most likely you will die and your team wins team fight because they focus you instead of your teammates. in the end they lose oracles either way.

sTrikerT

01-16-2011

i do hope they would stop banning her in ranked eventually...

sTrikerT

01-20-2011

seems like riot heard all the eve op cries, and here comes the nerf stick

Quote:
Udyr:

Evelynn
  • Base mana reduced to 180 from 212
  • Mana per level increased to 42 from 38
  • Base damage reduced to 48 from 53
  • Damage per level increased to 3.3 from 2.9
  • Base armor reduced to 12.5 from 14.75
  • Hate Spike mana cost increased to 12/15/18/21/24 from 8/10/12/14/16
  • Shadow Walk duration reduced to 10/20/30/40/50 from 20/30/40/50/60
  • Shadow Walk cooldown reduced to 12/11/10/9/8 from 12 at all ranks upon breaking stealth
  • Malice and Spite duration reduced to 10 seconds from 15

lets summarize what they did:
1. lower mana amount to limit early spell cast, while compensate with more regen.
2. lower base damage to decrease early dmg output, while compensate with higher growth
3. base armor reduced by 2.25
4. hate spike mana cost increased
5. stealth duration decreased, compensate with shorter cd
6. ult duration decreased by 5 sec

so jungle eve is pretty much done: less mana pool, higher cost of hate spike, less dmg early, less armor.
1-4 all nerf early jungle eve to death.
5 i admit took me sometime to get used to, we can't stealth as long as before, so must be extra watchful on the stealth timer. plus side is at lv 5 we can restealth + stun faster.
6 is just balance nerf, eve ult is kinda op i agree once enemy champ starts dying, it pretty much last thru entire fight.

so to all the faithful AP eve, learn the new stealth time, no major difference. cheers

ps. for those who stack cd reduction, 40% of 8 sec is only 4.8 sec of restealth cd, meaning only 3 secs after they get out of stun(2 sec) u can flash out -> restealth -> stun again. really helpful while chasing ppl since they not hitting u, and u can catch them with ult and stun again

sTrikerT

01-22-2011

is it me or eve is getting more assists than kills lately? maybe im not baiting/ks hard enough.

ZXPrototype

01-22-2011

When would you say it would be ok to pick up a mejai's soulstealer?

sTrikerT

01-24-2011

updated stealth timer, remember its shorter so calculate return trip time.
only 5 sec forward and 5 sec retreat now instead of 10 and 10.

i'm against mejai's mostly. If you really like the investment, and they have 4 squishy or at least 3, then get one after sheen if u like instead of gaint's belt. for mejai u really need other team to feed it.

sTrikerT

02-10-2011

bump

sTrikerT

02-16-2011

1st game after patch, against sion, morde, yi, teemo, cait.
had 0-13 sona
vs 13 oracles,
25-5-12 = win