Need Tips&Guide for twisted fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoreanRacials

12-31-2009

Hi guys

I started playing League of Legends from DotA and have played about 90 games so far

I really want to start playing twisted fate but I really don't know where to start!

If you guys have helpful guide/tips on how I should play him to be considered pro, please help me out!

Thanks so much in advance!

deathtoDamaker

12-31-2009

Spam gold cards like crazy

learn to be accurate with ur wild cards because they r great for getting the finishing blow

learn when to use ur ulti so u can surprise gate some1

Mr Spatula

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2009

I just created a similar post the other day and got some great responses:
http://leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=41243

gosp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-31-2009

First of all, there are a couple posts that list guides for all the characters stickied at the top of the page.

I'm pretty new to this game, but I enjoyed TF a lot. Here's what I do...

Cool Down, dodge and Magic penetration runes (Scaling when possible)
heal or rally and the mana spell

I start out with meki pendant, a health potion, and a mana potion. I avoid soloing too, since it seems a high level carry is more important. Harass the other champions with wild cards. If you're good you can hit both of them every time. Use your potions and summoner spells to keep you at high health and mana until you have the gold to make a philosophers stone.

Put your second spell into PAC, but there are really only two uses of that: Gold cards to harass or kill, Spam Blue cards to attack turrets or neutral mobs. Get either neutral buff... they both help a lot. you can solo the dragon around level 10.

Fill out Wild cards (or your ultimate) whenever you can, but just leave one rank in Pick a card. Gate will always help you move around. Gate to the enemy's forest when someone starts running away and hit them with a gold card.

My other Items are as follows: Sorcerers shoes, Sheen - Lichbane, your choice of AP / mana items, but by that time the game's usually set. A blue elixir isn't a bad idea either.