Regarding the Turret changes in 4.1

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nearbeer

01-16-2014

muahahahah so now I can go kassawin harder

Ragebeard Manric

01-16-2014

So give it to bottom tower too instead of forcing 1-1-1-2 every game.

We all know the change is either going to eliminate fast push strategies entirely or just force earlier bot lane aggression.

Chris Green

01-16-2014

weak

MalikCaesar777

01-16-2014

Those first two paragraphs have been said before. They should probably think about an actual solution rather than these bandaid fixes.

Chris Green

01-16-2014

this new turret patch will not fix anything

Hellioning

01-16-2014

I understand your goals, though I don't necessarily agree with them; if champion balance falls apart when people don't follow the meta, maybe your champion balance has issues. But this change is incredibly lazy. I understand it's supposed to be a stopgap, a way to band-aid this problem while you figure out the underlying cause, but seriously, this is the most meta enforcing change I've ever seen from you guys. I thought you better then this.

Lissandra Butt

01-16-2014

I don't understand how Riot makes rather large mistakes like this practically every patch when the changes are on PBE for a month.

Fisherman Fizz

01-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Miku View Post
Okay cool, nothing stops people from taking botlane to toplane and toplane to botlane, cool see ya in 1 month when these changes are direct meta and we are talking about how nostalgic it was when duo lanes went bot
It's not like a solo lane has the ability to ward dragon whenever they want, so that isn't a issue
If you send your bot lane top with this chnage to turets you will lose dragon control. That is the whole reason they are doing it in the first place, so that if you try to 2v1 you actually lose something of value for it.

An Upset Zombie

01-16-2014

Riot games: Enforcing the meta, one step at a time.

Aefre

01-16-2014

Omg near first

12345612 ... 20