So is Jungle Morgana effective?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Donyrage

12-30-2010

Hey guys, is jungle morgana effective? I found this small guide

Quote:
Hey guys, wanna play Morgana in the jungle? Great!
It is totally possible! She needs the right runes and masteries ( i don't know what the "best ones" are, but i use 24 AP/13 armor/8.5 magic pen for runes..
for masteries, 9/11/10 is great.

So what is the Secret? Did you know that neutral creeps have negative resistances?
This means, smite does way more damage then it actually says it does!
*******http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=88475&d=1292192230********

You can easily start at blue. Use tormented soil, and when your tormented soil reaches 5 stacks on the Golem, use smite! This means smite does WAY more damage at level 1 for Morgana then any other character in the game! (eve can achieve similar results using Ravage but not at level 1. Also, your version is better. At least when it comes to neutrals
Keep on jungling, and gank some hoes!

Gizamimi

12-30-2010

Jungling is not purely a matter of effectiveness. You have to ask yourself why you would pull one of the top duo laners away from her forte, and stick her in the jungle where she becomes nothing special.

Peppaz

12-30-2010

Morgana is too good at laning to waste it in the jungle.

Infernalis613

12-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppaz View Post
This. No one is bashing the idea, but this gentleman pretty much nailed it perfectly.

Grand Treason

12-30-2010

OR you can get blue buff starting at level one, then go lane. Of course, you'll be trashing one of your summoner skills, but if you feel that infinite mana has it's uses early game, I'd say go for it.

I mean, sunfire annie once worked too, right?

Gizamimi

12-30-2010

Quote:
OR you can get blue buff starting at level one, then go lane.
Even if you play like me and spam the **** out of Soil at level 1, Morg doesn't really have mana issues. Why would you **** over your jungler with a wasted blue buff?

Sand

12-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppaz View Post
This, again. Don't want to que with the idiot willing to try it.

Stonewall008

Grand Treason

12-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizamimi View Post
Even if you play like me and spam the **** out of Soil at level 1, Morg doesn't really have mana issues. Why would you **** over your jungler with a wasted blue buff?
So go to the other side.

I'm not saying anything that would make it seem different, just a different thought. When ww got released, he was thought to be trash, but then people learned to jungle with him. Ez? Yeah, he was garbage too until people l2p. So was the helio-centered solar system at the time, not many believed it. Guess what? It worked.

If there was no room for imagination, guess how much longer would we have to stay in each meta.

Synarite

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockTherapy View Post
So go to the other side.

I'm not saying anything that would make it seem different, just a different thought. When ww got released, he was thought to be trash, but then people learned to jungle with him. Ez? Yeah, he was garbage too until people l2p. So was the helio-centered solar system at the time, not many believed it. Guess what? It worked.

If there was no room for imagination, guess how much longer would we have to stay in each meta.
I totally agree. Try something new once in a while, it may just work.