Splash Discussion

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LaxIsBack

01-16-2014

hi, i have a question, will akali continuing having her sideboob?

thats something that we all love about akali

also, updates to reworked champs with really old splashes, or dont match anymore the in game look.

Nidalee
Trundle
Karma.

LoveSparkle

01-16-2014

Nidalee all of them.

Lux -- Chinese version.

--

Make your life easier.

Talohmiir

01-16-2014

I haven't been plying for long, just a little over a year, and do not own all of these champs, but these are the ones that look like they are older style. I've loved seeing the re-splashes like Olaf, Nocturn, and Sivr. Here is my old-style list that I think many would like to see upgraded, and I bolded the ones that look the worst imho. Anivia, Blitz, Cass (kinda), Cho, Eve, Gragas, Karthus, Kennen, Kog'Maw, Lee, Malph, Maoki, Mord, Nunu, Poppy, Rammus, Rumble, Shaco, Shen, Shyv, Singed, Sion, Swain, Taric, Twitch, Udyr, Urgot, Vieg, Viktor, WW, Xin, and Zilean.

Again, I've loved seeing the new splashes. I'm not QQing and begging you guys to hurry or anything, just merely looking forward to seeing these champs look BA in there new splashes... if they are all on the list to get them.

Talohmiir

01-16-2014

Those posted by me above are just their base skins, I know there are several other skins for everyone that could be polished after the base splashes are fixed. Thanks.

TDS Spoderman

01-16-2014

Maokai is made of wax crayons Rito plz

lightdragoon88

01-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaxIsBack View Post

also, updates to reworked champs with really old splashes, or dont match anymore the in game look.

Nidalee
Trundle
Karma.
This for me.

Drejer

01-16-2014

Is there any way Silverfang Akali can get a new splash? Her current one is just weird and, frankly quite lame. Especially compared to the chinese version of Silverfang.

MikeyIke

01-16-2014

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...gonblade+riven

Please fix that. Please. Read this, click the link, and try opening your eyes this time. What IS that thing? That's not my baby, that doesn't look like Riven at all. It's an imposter. If there was EVER a time for you to not release a splash and redo it instead, it would be now, not with Lux, not with Diana, with this skin. Look how many people agree on that, surely you won't just sit back and let us all have to Spheal with this abomination....right? ;;

DecathectWoman

01-16-2014

What people really would like to see is new splash art for champions who have had visual reworks... even if that list will keep expanding. New splash art for champions like Akali, Kennen, and Shen would be nice to see eventually.

Don't stretch yourselves too thin, though. Do what seems like more of a priority first.

Oot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2014

Question regarding Pantheon's splash. In the Facebook page, as well as during the shifting portraits in the LCS, he uses a unique splash image that looks quite well. The one currently used is the one from the Chinese client years ago. What is the status on that splash, and what reasons were made for not using it in the game?

12345612 ... 20