Why do we do reworks?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeBodhisattva

01-20-2014

Seriously,you guys really should give warrior xin and j4 a horse...

CheapShotter

01-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Thanks for the reminder - I do want to get some Fiora updates (not rework, just changes she needs).
I think Fiora's parry should return X% of damage as physical damage (before being reduced by armour), and furthermore, why does Parry do base damage??? Strong-ish early game, and late game it is almost useless, it should feel like a core part of Fiora's kit, being the superb duelist she is.

jgamma100

01-21-2014

there was a point when we had a massive rework in the works for rengar that seemed to be nearing its completion, then suddenly all work on him halted, then other reworks started being done on other champions. on top of that,after no comment whatsoever about rengar, out of the blue riot nerfs him for the umpteenth time. what happened? do you simply hate the champion you created?

Dermoplasma

01-21-2014

There are any intention to change viktor's passive?

reewindo

01-21-2014

Are there any planned changes for Cho'Gath in S4?

Vongeo

01-21-2014

I like how riot ignored all the negative responses in the beginning even with valid arguments that weren't totally hostile unlike this one.

Riot, Do reworks confirm you don't care about smaller player bases like you once did?

RakshirX

01-22-2014

Where is the Rengar rework information? Where? You said you'd have it and we should pester you, so where is it? The champ is horribly underpowered, ultra-absurdly nerfed, and practically useless now, UNLESS he gets really lucky and gets fed. Otherwise he's a lumbering gimp, and I want him fixed - returned to glory. Fix his ****ing kit, fix his ****ing sustain, restore his ****ing jungle capabilities, change his ****ing Bone Tooth Necklace recipe and stats to match the new jungle equipment (bonus gold, etc). Just ****ing fix him already! You've been promising a rework for MONTHS, before the jungle was altered (see Scarizard's now ancient post, frequently updating hopeless Rengar fans who were ultimately shafted). All you've done is haul out the nerf bat and clubbed him with it with inept derpitude. FIX MY CHAMP!

CertifiedUnicorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2014

The first champion I bought and got to level 30 with! We need some Mordekaiser changes!

NconvenìentTruth

01-22-2014

so are you gonna start buffing weak champs instead of nerfing viable ones??
tired of seeing champs get the diana,ahri,graves treatment.
and LOL at the kha nerf.. leblanc is next im guessing.

edit.. left out akali

Flore

01-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Blood-Soaked Blade A slight redo on the Q, this still does PBAOE damage and adds a stack of bleed. Any targets hit have their hemmhorage stacks shared with that target's allies.
If I'm reading this right, one person could have 10 stacks on them, then he could just spread this to the whole enemy team, ult 5 times, pentakill, go on his merry way? This seems like something that could ruin a team.