Why do we do reworks?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vempyre

01-18-2014

Any news on Malphite? I think he could use quite a bit of a rework seeing as he scales off of soooooo many things.

And Vladimir? I know Morello doesn't like his design. I love him but I do think he could use something, like putting him in melee range and give him The Vampyric Scepter as a weapon xp. People been asking for a scythe as a weapon for a while.

Croanin

01-18-2014

Well could you guys explain why you featured an awesome CGI Garen only to later give him a VU with laughably large pauldrans?

CynicalGiant

01-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackleDoge View Post
Ummm, let's calm down here maybe? Just because Talon is fringe or a niche pick doesn't mean he is bad. I've seen Talon carry games and carried a few myself as him. He might be in need of a bit of love, I'll give you that, but I personally really like his kit and have fun playing him. My personal opinion on this matter of course, but I thought I'd throw it out there.
If they reworked him they would probably remove his damage amps and rebalance his Q, but mostly keep him the same. He would get a new passive and his E would do something slightly different but still be a silence blink. They would probably also make his W have scaling similar to Garen's E.

Riot GMang

Senior Game Analyst

01-18-2014
17 of 25 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Oranges are still part of the GP rework, right? PEOPLE WILL BE FURIOUS IF THEY CAN'T GET THEIR VITAMIN C
Don't worry he still binges on citrus. He's still Gangplank. Maybe even more Gangplank.

Shingo

01-18-2014

How about Fiora?

Her kit is disjointed at best at best (Her passive and w being the main offenders) and I think Yasou has shown that it lacks a lot of depth compared to the thought and working of his.

Additionally she doesn't really fulfill the fencer theme to the fullest especially in her animations and stance. I think Riot's internal tech has came far enough along to the point where she could reliably use her parry dagger now.

Ouroboro DFGAREN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2014

Darius rework please come sooner

Smited Your Mom

01-18-2014

Fiora news?

Come on Riot, can we have the first red post on her in a while?

jwf999

01-18-2014

Honestly Galio is da best and is there a rework for him?

ColdJr

01-18-2014

I think it was explained before, but why was the decision made to give udyr a legendary spirit skin, when you could have just visually updated him so that the spirit skin would be his base skin?

Brale Bane Power

01-18-2014

See? Again someone ignoring about Rumble? No word for him? Hot ? Very very cold ? Icy? .... The worst ... totally ignored... Plz can you say anything about him.... Are you making something anything soon for Rumble or not? You know that very old champion with no skin since his release three years ago.... I know, I'm annouing but no one from Riot answers me.