How do you carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnuggleWarrior

1 Week Ago

When all your team does is chase through the jungle with no wards for 45 mins?

Boundless Spring

1 Week Ago

You dominate the first 5 minutes, by getting 3 kills and mid turret then go bot and get a double kill, then your team might just listen to your advice on what to do next. Sometimes.

kiloampbanisher

1 Week Ago

You find the object you want to carry. You grasp it with your grasping tool (usually a pair of "hands" and "arms"), you then move to a position where it is easily transportable and then you move it to the location you desire. Don't forget to do all the steps in reverse after arriving at said location.

SnuggleWarrior

1 Week Ago

I just discovered I can go Ali, tank all 5 of there team under turret and win GG

SnuggleWarrior

1 Week Ago

^update, that only works when your team then attacks the enemy and does dmg. It does not work when Trist and poppy chase all game long. Even while nexus is being attack by minions. They even ran right by the minions and went for a kill...

voodoopizzaman

2 Days Ago

You can't carry if your team sucks.

I have asked this question a couple times too, but i think its just impossible to carry by yourself unless the enemy team is made of bots. All you can do is do good, and make the biggest impact you can. You need to rely on good teammates who know what they are doing, even if they go 0-4.

Even if you only have 1 good teammate its possible provided they aren't raging.

voodoopizzaman

2 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiloampbanisher View Post
You find the object you want to carry. You grasp it with your grasping tool (usually a pair of "hands" and "arms"), you then move to a position where it is easily transportable and then you move it to the location you desire. Don't forget to do all the steps in reverse after arriving at said location.

Oh btw, this is one of the most annoying things ever. I see people reply like this all the time.

Obama Bin Liftin

2 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoopizzaman View Post
You can't carry if your team sucks.

I have asked this question a couple times too, but i think its just impossible to carry by yourself unless the enemy team is made of bots. All you can do is do good, and make the biggest impact you can. You need to rely on good teammates who know what they are doing, even if they go 0-4.

Even if you only have 1 good teammate its possible provided they aren't raging.
Exactly! Then high elo's tell me that's all me. That's my fault. Just my last game I couldn't carry my entire team and what am I suppose to do? If they just want to fight when I'm not around. Or when I'm around about to team fight they go somewhere else. I can't control them. This is why I hate this elo. Just full of these players that just started ranked and go in a losing streak dragging everyone with them.