Twisted Treeline Video Guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi im isaac

02-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahyar View Post
Early invade before minions spawn? got to be more specific on early invade because most treeline games at 15-20 minutes long. I have no idea what your version of early is. Teemo gets beat by any one that can gap close and CC him. Or people that out range him or casters.
Yeah, mainly when they invade the jungle before minions spawn and then stay there and take either big wolf or the golems

Mahyar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2014

You can just let them have one camp, it wont matter. You just smite the golem or wolf and rotate and gank the lanes. At level 2 you want to push the minion wave to the enemy tower. At 3 minutes you want to cap the enemy altar and you will have gotten some lane xp as well.

Mahyar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2014

bump

xClohne

03-22-2014

Great guides. Keep it up!

Mahyar

03-23-2014

Next video is going to be on team comps

V y

03-23-2014

did you hit challenger on 3's? just wondering

Mahyar

03-24-2014

yea

Mahyar

04-09-2014

If u guys have suggestions for youtube videos let me know

Mahyar

04-23-2014

I just started making commentary videos for twisted treeline

Eromis

04-23-2014

How the 3 minute relic timer affects junglers. I'm trying to get into plat (keep losing my promos for plat V) and as the guy in the jungle for our team im a little lost how this effects who I should be playing.

Before it was about beating people to the health relic and hopefully catching them doing wolves sometimes. But a good health relic grab into a duel with the jungler opened up a lot of options for my team. Now I feel like Riot has kind of shoved stuff back and slowed down the early game.

Should we be aiming for ganking bot lane?

The only thing about this change I enjoyed is it's a lot easier to keep track of the timer on it.