Twisted Treeline Video Guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mahyar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datanotfound View Post
I finally got to use Olaf this weekend and it worked great like that! Do you ever see Morgana in higher level play? I play her quite a bit and have a blast with her, she has zero mobility but a decent team fight ulti, aoe damage and good CC.(Plus i still get into a good bit of games that have no jungler on the enemy team, she takes a 2v1 lane pretty well =p).
shes used a lot in EUW

Shadownova420

02-02-2014

Any tips for playing Lissandra? I'm trying to learn her but pretty hit or miss on results...

Hugler

02-07-2014

subbed.

EvilPooters

02-07-2014

When are you streaming again? I enjoy watching you play.

Mahyar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo11 View Post
When are you streaming again? I enjoy watching you play.
streaming again around march 20sh. I recently made a new video on lee sin

Mahyar

02-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadownova420 View Post
Any tips for playing Lissandra? I'm trying to learn her but pretty hit or miss on results...
I dont play her that much to give tips out. I know from good liss players they above her roaming capability with E and are really good with her Q which extends range when it hits a minion

Hy0h

02-23-2014

subbed to your channel, starting to do more 3v3 than 5v5, but what team comp have you found to be really good atm.

hi im isaac

Recruiter

02-23-2014

Mahyar, what how do you counter an early invade from the other team? And is there a solid counter to a Teemo?

Mahyar

02-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hy0h View Post
subbed to your channel, starting to do more 3v3 than 5v5, but what team comp have you found to be really good atm.
Dont think about comps. Just counterpick your opponent like solo queue.

Mahyar

02-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tortoise View Post
Mahyar, what how do you counter an early invade from the other team? And is there a solid counter to a Teemo?
Early invade before minions spawn? got to be more specific on early invade because most treeline games at 15-20 minutes long. I have no idea what your version of early is. Teemo gets beat by any one that can gap close and CC him. Or people that out range him or casters.