Mantheon in the jungle

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5 Lane Wuju

01-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanthebon View Post
You should give hydra a go, as a jungler I would never take cleaver first because you only take them to increase your burst and hydra has better stats for junglers.
BC and your maxed E is imo the strongest part of a Panth gank. It does extreme damage and applies 3 stacks making your following damage destroy anyone. I've been able to 1v1 top lane Rens and Shyvs after this item because they felt comfy with my initial burst and they didn't expect round two to be so much more devastating.

Deaths Envoy

01-16-2014

As someone who also enjoys pantheon jungle, the only thing that bugs me which is also to say in any other lane, is that there is no real need in putting a 2nd point in his ult until you max Q and E. I really only use his ult for quick travel and ganks and not for the damage, in which i'm usually putting my target behind the enemies instead of on top of them to try and force them into a fight, or if they run it gives my team a chance to poke them while they are running. I would like to see a passive or maybe a range increase.

Seanthebon

01-16-2014

I finish Hydra over just tiamat for the lifesteal. As a jungler your job isn't to gank a lane and go to base right after. If it's the usual gank you will take some damage and the sustain from just a jungle item is not enough to heal from jungle camps and then gank again. Being able to sustain after a gank and then gank somewhere else is key to jungling and so I like to itemize around that.